Baseball Playoffs - Breakaway (Yankees!!!)

Mr Owl

Ok, anyone know if baseball playoffs will be shown? Hoping for a fan-fueled Yankee cruise out of NY this Sunday! Nothing like watching the games with a bunch of fellow fans.

I do recall baseball playoffs being shown on past cruises, but I realize the network is everything. Games are on Fox and Fox Sports 1 (FS1) - anyone know if these channels are part of the abysmally small channel lineup?

Dawn Repo last year. Got to be pals with some ChiCub AND Tribe fans.

ZERO televised WS games. As a BoSox diehard, my heart bled for fans of both teams.

Lots of soccer though. Lots. Soccer. Euro Soccer. Yeah. Oh, you like soccer? 'Cause we got your soccer RIGHT HERE!!

I know, I'm not going on a cruise to watch TV. But I swear, if I had embarkation scheduled right before the 2004 Series, I would have manufactured some medical emergency to have my travel insurance kick in if I knew there would be no broadcast on board.

Ok, anyone know if baseball playoffs will be shown? Hoping for a fan-fueled Yankee cruise out of NY this Sunday! Nothing like watching the games with a bunch of fellow fans.

I do recall baseball playoffs being shown on past cruises, but I realize the network is everything. Games are on Fox and Fox Sports 1 (FS1) - anyone know if these channels are part of the abysmally small channel lineup?

Football, soccer, basketball yes. NCL baseball no.

We were on the Breakaway last October during the World Series . We asked the concierge why no baseball. He told us Norwegian doesn't get the feed. We kept checking scores online.

Was on a cruise during the first Warriors-Cavs Finals. Once they figured out the interest level, they put on the giant wall TV's on the main level. With hundreds of fans for both sides (it was to Alaska), it was so much fun to watch with my son. Added a fun element to the cruise (except when we were out of range for one of the games).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They'll show the game in bar's and possibly outside by the pool, but most likely not in your room

That's fine.

Good replies everyone, even the "Yankees will lose" ones. That's what makes it all fun.

I remember cruising and watching baseball playoffs and football years back, but I have a nagging feeling they weren't showing baseball the last time I cruised (2 years ago, during playoff time.) Here's hoping - it would make the cruise that much better.

We are on the Gem this week and none of the MLB games were on. Some NFL games were on Sunday as well as the Monday and Thursday night games. Saw some NHL games on also.

We are on the Breakaway this Sunday too & my husband is a Yankee fan. My family was on this past spring and said they watched baseball. So fingers crossed!!!

Can you let me know if they show the Yankees playoff games when you are in the Breakaway next week? Thanks so much. I will be on the Breakaway next Sunday.

Die hard Cubs fan here - watched them win the series last season while onboard a 10 day Carnival cruise. Had a blast!! GO CUBS GO

Dire hard Cub fan here too! Cubs/Dodgers will be on TBS and it looks like NCL doesn't carry that channel. Arrrgh! We will be on the Jade starting Monday, so I'll miss game three and beyond.

Congrats on being able to see the World Series on Carnival. OMG!

You might be able to catch a game unless there is a competing European soccer match or Australian rules football game.

We got March Madness on the Pearl after I asked the cruise director about it,

She at first said no but was able to arrange it.