Mariner Credit?

skiingj

Did a search and couldn't find anything. How long does it take to receive credit for a sailing on your Mariner account? Its been two weeks and no credit. Close to 3 stars but will likely not make it. :cool: Thanks!

Did a search and couldn't find anything. How long does it take to receive credit for a sailing on your Mariner account? Its been two weeks and no credit. Close to 3 stars but will likely not make it. :cool: Thanks!

Normally i's pretty quick for us. It's been less than two weeks in many cases and 3 weeks in others.

Last time (but it was slow season) it was 7 days.

It sounds like you logged in and checked? Give it a few days and if you see nothing, you can call the Mariner Society but I suspect it will be there very shortly. that's one thing that I haven't seen screwed up (yet). ;)

edited to say, I do remember one year when they were backlogged with some issue and it took about 4 weeks.

Yesterday I posted a new Topic on this issue.

Basically they should be posted in 7-10 days AFTER the your cruise. HOWEVER, if your cruise is part of a longer one, the 7-10 days is after the completion of the longer cruise.

I just completed a 5 day portion of a 19 day cruise, so my Mariner Days will not be posted until 7-10 days after the 19 day cruise is complete.

Thanks for all the responses. Its been two weeks since we debarked the first cruise and 9 days since debarking the second. Still no Mariner credit. Will check next week and call if I don't see something. Thanks again!

Sorry to sound stupid, maybe I missed something but

did you logon to http://hollandamerica.com, then 'login' then My Account, then My Mariner Status ?

Yesterday I posted a new Topic on this issue.

Basically they should be posted in 7-10 days AFTER the your cruise. HOWEVER, if your cruise is part of a longer one, the 7-10 days is after the completion of the longer cruise.

I just completed a 5 day portion of a 19 day cruise, so my Mariner Days will not be posted until 7-10 days after the 19 day cruise is complete.

Must be the reason. Thanks!

We are also 13 days post cruise - never waited this long. Customer service at HAL said "sorry - just keep checking-nothing I can do". Certainly not one of the best customer service responses from HAL guest relations. HAL (5 star).