No more Taste Bar?

schazzy

In a recent review on here mentioned the Taste Bar was gone on the Sensation and was replaced by a for-fee sushi bar. I looked on Carnival's website and there is no longer anything about the Taste Bar under dining options.

I know it was there in April on the Ecstasy, although we didn't see many people partaking of it. Honestly we didn't even try anything from it, nothing they offered when we pasted it really seemed worth stopping and sampling.

I would be excited if they are bringing back the sushi, even if it is for a nominal fee. It's one thing I used to love getting with my pre-dinner drink.

Anyone else know anything about this?

Oh well wonder when someone will come here and say this is an improvement.:mad:

It depends on how much one like sushi I guess. For sushi lovers it would be an improvement. If the Taste Bar was underutilized throughout the fleet it's not surprising that they would try something else in it's place (and if the sushi doesn't sell at an acceptable level than it too will likely be replaced with something else).

It depends on how much one like sushi I guess. For sushi lovers it would be an improvement. If the Taste Bar was underutilized throughout the fleet it's not surprising that they would try something else in it's place (and if the sushi doesn't sell at an acceptable level than it too will likely be replaced with something else).

Taste bar always had a line before dinner so think it was popular. On the Miracle the Sushi guy or guys were standing around doing nothing.

Glad to see taste bar still on several ships