Atlantis Aquaventure Full Day with Lunch Excursion

MarvelMania

Once you have your wristband, you are free to find your own ride back. There are cabs waiting at the exits. Be aware that traffic backs up on the bridge going back starting around 4...and you have to be back ONBOARD by 4:30, so you will have to be in a cab and heading back by 3:40 pm.. not a lot of extra time

Once you have your wristband, you are free to find your own ride back. There are cabs waiting at the exits. Be aware that traffic backs up on the bridge going back starting around 4...and you have to be back ONBOARD by 4:30, so you will have to be in a cab and heading back by 3:40 pm.. not a lot of extra time

I was informed there was a shuttle. Do you know anything about that? Is that true?

I was informed there was a shuttle. Do you know anything about that? Is that true?

The excursion shuttle is for those returning with the group.

Taxi shuttles may be available when you are ready to leave, they are $4 pp and wait until they get filled up. Otherwise, you'll need to get a regular taxi - $13 for 2 ppl, $3 for ea. add'l person in your party.

The excursion shuttle is for those returning with the group.

Taxi shuttles may be available when you are ready to leave, they are $4 pp and wait until they get filled up. Otherwise, you'll need to get a regular taxi - $13 for 2 ppl, $3 for ea. add'l person in your party.

But I’m part of the excursion just the 9:30am to 2:30pm group, I don’t know if there is a second group, but if there is could I catch the shuttle back with them or is my only option to get back a taxi?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I have everything clear and know my options.

But I’m part of the excursion just the 9:30am to 2:30pm group, I don’t know if there is a second group, but if there is could I catch the shuttle back with them or is my only option to get back a taxi?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure I have everything clear and know my options.

You can catch the shuttle going back to the ship at any time you want, even earlier if you desire. The excursion is not guided and you can stay as long or as short as you like. The shuttle drivers don't know which excursion you were on, nor does it matter. The shuttles are the same ones for all of the cruise ships that are in port, meaning you may be on a shuttle with folks from other ships. The shuttle stop is a long walk from the water park, so be sure to allow yourself enough time to make it for the last shuttle. They will let you know what time the last shuttle leaves when they drop you off at Atlantis.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

We just came back and had booked this same thing. A few tips.. Get off the ship as early as possible to catch the first round of shuttles to Atlantis. By the time you get there and go through the slow walk to the pool - it feels like ions. Do everything you can to avoid needing a locker, the most inefficient process EVER! One person and a massive line of people needing a locker, it was a waste of at least 30 min. The Lazy river is amazing, go from Enterance 1 to Exit 9, have a blast =).

We just came back and had booked this same thing. A few tips.. Get off the ship as early as possible to catch the first round of shuttles to Atlantis. By the time you get there and go through the slow walk to the pool - it feels like ions. Do everything you can to avoid needing a locker, the most inefficient process EVER! One person and a massive line of people needing a locker, it was a waste of at least 30 min. The Lazy river is amazing, go from Enterance 1 to Exit 9, have a blast =).

Great thanks. Those are great tips. Did you guys use a locker? If not, what did you do with your stuff?

Great thanks. Those are great tips. Did you guys use a locker? If not, what did you do with your stuff?

We did sadly waste 40 min in the locker line (or locker ride as it got called..) because we didn't have anywhere else to put our stuff that was protected. There were only 2 of us, we wanted to ride the rides together and not take turns watching stuff. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...