Jeff Farschman's 2017-2018 journey begins

cccole

For those of you who follow Jeff Farschman's journeys...his 2017-2018 adventure begins on October 18 and ends April 28, 2018. His blog at amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com is full of beautiful photos and an optimistic sense of adventure on HAL ships. I always look forward to his posts which usually includes the HAL World cruise.

Thanks for the heads up, cccole. I have enjoyed Jeff's blog for years. This year's world cruise on the Amsterdam is my dream itinerary, hope someone offers something similar in 2019 or 2020 when there is a chance we could sail.

For those of you who follow Jeff Farschman's journeys...his 2017-2018 adventure begins on October 18 and ends April 28, 2018. His blog at amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com is full of beautiful photos and an optimistic sense of adventure on HAL ships. I always look forward to his posts which usually includes the HAL World cruise.

I guess the pressure is on me to deliver.... hope you enjoy the blog, I have some really amazing things booked for the World Voyage. Jeff Farschman

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess the pressure is on me to deliver.... hope you enjoy the blog, I have some really amazing things booked for the World Voyage. Jeff Farschman

Thank you for all your blogs. I have so enjoyed your beautiful pictures and commentary over the years .

Ha! Of course TanningPro is Jeff! I met you briefly in 2007 in an elevator on Amsterdam when you were at NYC near the end of the world cruise. I was visiting a friend who was also on that cruise. My mother has been following every second of your blogs since then. I keep up when I can, but afraid I'm currently about a year behind even though they go right to my email. :D I do enjoy your stories and photos though. Looking forward to your thoughts on Koningsdam.

Hope you have a wonderful adventure!

My DH and I will be sailing with you on the Oct 29 sailing of the Koningsdam, right near the beginning of your adventure. I hope we will get to meet you, as I would love to hear some of the stories of the adventures you are currently planning as well as stories of some of the adventures you've already had. :D

I'm not worried about the interest, entertainment, and photography of your blog. Can't wait for "our adventure" to begin and wish you lots of sunshine to enjoy by the pool. I'm hoping that "the sisters" will be joining you for some of your "amazing" World Voyage adventures. Bon voyage, Cherie