Email from Celebrity about Important Announcement Tomorrow - Fake News / Edge Update?

blueboro

We're giving you, one of our loyal Captain's Club members, a heads-up that tomorrow we'll be revealing something we think you'll definitely want to hear about.

Check your inbox tomorrow around 2:30 PM for another email from us to get all the details.

See you then

We're giving you, one of our loyal Captain's Club members, a heads-up that tomorrow we'll be revealing something we think you'll definitely want to hear about.

Check your inbox tomorrow around 2:30 PM for another email from us to get all the details.

See you then

Yes, had the email this morning (GMT).

Had the email and it's all over their FB page so not sure why people would think it's fake news?

You are totally missing my point. They make a big deal about these major announcements and in the end they turn out to be little or nothing. That is what I mean by fake news...making a big deal out of nothing....like Eden. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what the announcement is about?

Edited by blueboro

I'm hoping it's for a new tier for Captain's Club. I know it's a pipe dream, but I can always hope. ;)

This would be nice but don't think Lisa's new hire has had long enough to develop new level(s). Lisa stated on her President's sailing in August that the new person would begin in September. I'd anticipate at least a year before anything is decided, but I'd love to be proven wrong :D:D:D

You are totally missing my point. They make a big deal about these major announcements and in the end they turn out to be little or nothing. That is what I mean by fake news...making a big deal out of nothing....like Eden. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what the announcement is about?

It says something big is coming to Europe in 2019.

WE CAN'T KEEP THIS A SECRET

MUCH LONGER!

See you then.

I was at a travel show in Ontario in September. I was speaking to a Celebrity representative at the show. She told me that the 2019 deployments were going to be released starting mid October rather than mid November this year. Perhaps this is what the announcement is all about.:)