The "New" Deli Menu

cuppettmd

I'd like it if they would use a different cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. The sandwich I had on the Legend in May was a little too strong.

Also, has anybody ever had this happen? I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich from room service on the Legend, and they put butter on the inside of the sandwich. It made it inedible.

I'd like it if they would use a different cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. The sandwich I had on the Legend in May was a little too strong.

Also, has anybody ever had this happen? I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich from room service on the Legend, and they put butter on the inside of the sandwich. It made it inedible.

They have a habit of putting unusual stuff on sandwiches without asking.

Once put mayo on a pastrami sandwich. Made them toss it would not accept it.

Wow, pretty impressive menu change. Surprised that the changes on this menu are good ones. Can't wait to try this on the Magic in a month or so!

I can't seem to find it now, but I thought there was also a separate menu item available each day, Korean BBQ etc.

I can't seem to find it now, but I thought there was also a separate menu item available each day, Korean BBQ etc.

Yes, if you go to John's FB page and scroll through the photos, there is a "daily special" every day. Looks yummy! 19 days until I can try it for my self.:D

Let's hope bologna and peanut butter and jelly don't replace corned beef and pastrami.

I'm good with a peanut butter, banana, and mayo sandwich.

Sounds gross I know but its actually really good. Better on toast than plain white bread. But both are good.

Mayo on a pastrami sandwich is.... Not sure, I can't think of an appropriate word. Just don't....

We are originally from NY and certain things you just do not do in combination.

When we moved to Va kept seeing convenience stores with specials of pastrami and swiss. yuck