Himself's latest adventure

Himself

Good evening my fellow posters. Last Saturday the greater Chicago area got about nine inches of rain. The rain finally stopped on Sunday. Today was chilly but sunny and nice. At 12:25 PM my United flight took off for Vancouver. We arrived a little before 3PM and guess what. It was rain, rain and more rain. The Eurodam will end its Hawaiian cruise in the morning and in the evening she will start the long trip to Ft. Lauderdale and yes I will be on board. I am looking forward to the voyage!

I looked on David's link to Canada Place and I see the Eurodam is docked on the side where the Princess ships dock during the Alaska season. It is wet today and at 8:00 AM it is just getting light out. I went down to breakfast at 7:00 and it was still dark out. I am looking forward to the cruise.

Hi Father Himself - Yes, it sure is nasty weather today along the Salish Sea and Strait of Juan de Fuca. I'm afraid you won't have a very scenic or smooth sailaway this evening as you make your way out to the Pacific and south down the coast. My sister and I wish we could be on another "dam" cruise with you:D Bon Voyage and a safe, healthy journey to you!

Unfortunately your timing is "bad" in terms of weather. After months and months of no rain and lots of sunshine in the British Columbia, Washington and Oregon areas, you hit the beginning of a major rain session. WE NEED the rain, but you don't. I am sure you will have a great time anyway.

Good evening my fellow posters. Last Saturday the greater Chicago area got about nine inches of rain. The rain finally stopped on Sunday. Today was chilly but sunny and nice. At 12:25 PM my United flight took off for Vancouver. We arrived a little before 3PM and guess what. It was rain, rain and more rain. The Eurodam will end its Hawaiian cruise in the morning and in the evening she will start the long trip to Ft. Lauderdale and yes I will be on board. I am looking forward to the voyage!

My gosh, father, we are having absolutely horrible weather here in the Vancouver area, the rain kept me awake last night:( Had you arrived on Sunday, it was warm and sunny all day..... now we are into monsoon season. So sorry it wasn't a better welcome for you.

It was a lot of rain, the most in a day since 2011.....One of the best chocolate shops flooded.... It's be stunning since then.