Dining Plan Q

jandj1224

Sorry it's been a while. If I wanted to do a few specialty dining dinners what is the process for booking. Can I make reservations through website ahead of time and then buy the package when I get to the ship and be refunded for prepaid meals?

You have to pay for the speciality bookings up front so I don't believe it would be possible to book and then by SDP on board. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will correct me if needs be

You only have to pay in advance for the restaurants with a fixed cover charge (Moderno, Teppanyaki). You don't pay in advance for the ala carte restaurants.

Sorry it's been a while. If I wanted to do a few specialty dining dinners what is the process for booking. Can I make reservations through website ahead of time and then buy the package when I get to the ship and be refunded for prepaid meals?

There's no pre-paid charge for the a la carte restaurants.

So you could reserve those, then buy the SDP onboard.

Is there a reason for waiting until you board to purchase the SDP package? I ask because there are two types of restaurants you can book. The a la cartes never carry a charge to book but the set fee ones do (moderno and teppanyaki). If you with wish you reserve spots are moderno and/or teppanyaki you will be charged upfront. However, if you purchase a SDP package online and then book, you will not be charged upfront. I'm not sure how easy it would be to pay to book upfront and then try to get that refunded onboard when you purchase the SDP. Personally I would either A. just reserve the a la cartes and wait until you get onboard and have the SDP to make reservations at the set fee places or B. purchase the SDP online ahead of time and then make all of your reservations.

3UDP3-Meal Specialty Dining Package$69.00 USD 4UDP4-Meal Specialty Dining Package$84.00 USD 5UDP 5-Meal Specialty Dining Package$99.00 USD 6UDP6-Meal Specialty Dining Package$114.00 USD 7UDP7-Meal Specialty Dining Package$129.00 USD8UDP 8-Meal Specialty Dining Package$139.00 USD9UDP 9-Meal Specialty Dining Package$149.00 USD 10UDP10-Meal Specialty Dining Package$159.00 USD 11UDP11-Meal Specialty Dining Package$169.00 USD12UDP 12-Meal Specialty Dining Package$179.00 USD 13UDP13-Meal Specialty Dining Package$189.00 USD 14UDP14-Meal Specialty Dining Package$199.00 USD

Please call to find out pricing for sailings longer than 15 days. 18% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added at time of purchase.

Save by purchasing in advance. Above prices reflect a Special Online Pre-Purchase Price of $10 USD off the original price.

REMEMBER you have to buy at least 3 meals package minimun

If I recall correctly the price for the SDP is a tiny bit less if you buy it ahead of time. If not it is the same price as buying on the ship. You might as well buy it ahead of time if you are going to use it and get it over with.

Thanks everyone... It wasn't clear to me if I purchased the dining package online then I wouldn't be charged for reserving teppanyaki online ahead of time. I didn't want to pay 2x once for dining package and again for dinner reservation.