Open loop?

BubbaLuvin

You look at the cruise line websites and their schedules. Repositioning cruises through the Panama Canal, either Florida to West Coast, or vice versa. West Coast to Asia or Australia, or vice versa. Cruises from the US to South America, or vice versa. In addition to the repositioning cruise to or from Europe.

World cruises, or segments there of. A few other options.

On some European cruise and transatlantic voyages

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

TY as those are the only I found. I was hoping to find some that left from USA and ended at an island or vice versa. So I guess i was looking for something that doesn't exist.

TY as those are the only I found. I was hoping to find some that left from USA and ended at an island or vice versa. So I guess i was looking for something that doesn't exist.

Celebrity goes from Hawaii to Vancouver once or twice a year. Or Vancouver to Hawaii. There are a good number of examples, you just have to do the research.

You aren't going find many cruises that go, for example, Ft Lauderdale to Aruba, because of the logistics of resupply and transporting new pax in and out.

You can go from a Florida port to a California port, one way.

There are one way Alaska cruises.

There are itineraries where the cruise line will allow you to disembark at an intermediate port, tho you will have to pay for the entire itinerary. (note: these are rarely found in the Caribbean)

European cruise lines do that.

Try Aida.

New York City - Jamaica or New York City - Dominican Republic.

Most of the cruises you are seeking are repositioning and trans oceanic cruises. Search those on the cruise line websites. Typically the Alaskan and Hawaii one ways return in the opposite direction on the next calendar leg. And as mentioned these types of cruises typically are 10 days and longer.

On some European cruise and transatlantic voyages

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its actually pretty common with some cruise lines that do longer cruises. For example, HAL has many cruises that begin and end at different ports as does Princess. And when you get to the higher end luxury lines (Seabourn, Regent, Crystal, Sea Dream, etc) it is more the norm then the exception. But when you limit yourself to the typical Caribbean 7-10 day cruises, closed-loop is the name of the game...since it increases the potential market in a big way...because folks do not need Passports. As an idea of what you are looking for we have a few cruises booked including a Princess cruise from Singapore to Vancouver, a HAL cruise from Brisbane (Australia) to San Francisco, etc. Next week we are taking the Regent Princess from NYC to Ft Lauderdale. And there are plenty of one-way Canada/New England cruises that might (for example) go between Boston and Quebec City.

Hank

Cruise lines that sail around South America will, usually, offer cruises in segments--e.g., Miami-to-Buenos Aires or Buenos Aires-to-Valparaiso or Valparaiso-to-Miami.

There are, also, Around-the-World cruises that are broken into segments.

There are lots of cruises doing this, but they are on luxury lines, small ships, and not repetitive. There are also lines that sail the Caribbean without touching a US port. Many are lines you have never heard of. Go to http://www.cruisetimetables.com and choose any Caribbean island as a departure port, and you will be amazed at what you find. EM

There are lots of cruises doing this, but they are on luxury lines, small ships, and not repetitive. There are also lines that sail the Caribbean without touching a US port. Many are lines you have never heard of. Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and choose any Caribbean island as a departure port, and you will be amazed at what you find. EM

TY! This is what I think I was looking for. I couldn’t find any good website to do a search.