Three generations excursion- something like LFK in Roatan?

the_dylaness

Traveling to Nassau in a few months. Not excited about this port of call. Last time I went I did not even get off. However, I'd like to give it another shot.

I will be traveling with my mom (mid 50s) and daughter (almost 7).

We are looking for something sort of similar to a day at Little French Key in Roatan.

We considered Blue Lagoon but reviews are mixed.

I won't say that money is no object but we'd be willing to spend a little bit more for a great experience. The "walk around the island" quality of LFK was great, and I loved that many of the areas had shady spots for sitting and lots of not-too-deep water. Just swimming around baking in the sun for hours does not sound like a good idea.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Traveling to Nassau in a few months. Not excited about this port of call. Last time I went I did not even get off. However, I'd like to give it another shot.

We are looking for something sort of similar to a day at Little French Key in Roatan.

I won't say that money is no object but we'd be willing to spend a little bit more for a great experience. The "walk around the island" quality of LFK was great, and I loved that many of the areas had shady spots for sitting and lots of not-too-deep water. Just swimming around baking in the sun for hours does not sound like a good idea.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I would love to know this as well. We were looking forward to going to lfk but our itinerary was changed to nassau. (Not complaining) Our cruise is dec 3rd, so we need to find a place stat!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

We are very similar to your group. My parents are coming with us also in their mid 50's during a Christmas/ daughters 8th birthday cruise. Felt the same way about blue lagoon reviews. I saw one that was on a power boat with a couple stops, but my mom can't do that. Right now we are looking at the Melia, British Colonial Hilton, and Pearl Island. Looking forward to any ideas you get.

Cynthia