Water bottles

Mickey's Sunshine

If I bring a couple bottles of water (bought on the ship) off of the ship with me in one of the ports' date=' can I return with them if I don't drink them all? Or if I buy a soda in port, can I bring what is left back onto the boat?[/quote']

Carnival water bottles you can bring back. Soda in a can should not be a problem. Soda in a bottle would not be allowed under the new rules. Soda in a bottle left in cargo shorts would make it thru...:cool:

If I bring a couple bottles of water (bought on the ship) off of the ship with me in one of the ports' date=' can I return with them if I don't drink them all? Or if I buy a soda in port, can I bring what is left back onto the boat?[/quote']

No and yes.

Soda in your pocket would draw some looks as they tell you to empty your pockets. I haven't had an issue bringing half empty soda bottles, water bottles back from the port. Once I had a bottle of rum in my bag and when they scanned it they told me to take it to the table to collect. They give it back the last evening or morning

No and yes.

It's actually YES and YES.

From FAQ site:

Q. Does this apply to bringing bottled beverages on board in ports of call too?

A. Yes. In port, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard as well as Carnival branded bottled water previously purchased onboard. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

It's actually YES and YES.

From FAQ site:

Q. Does this apply to bringing bottled beverages on board in ports of call too?

A. Yes. In port, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard as well as Carnival branded bottled water previously purchased onboard. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

thank you . . . . and to everyone who answered.

Its probably cheaper just to buy a drink when you are in port. lol

carnval bottled water isnt that cheap. there are little stores with bottles of water, in ports like cozumel, same brands as home.

7 11 right across from the port in cozumel.

Ive just bought in the ports. though sometimes its crazy $1 for a bottle of beer or $2 for a soda or water. why?

• 3 weeks later...

If you have a reusable water bottle can you refill it on Carnival ships? Would a bartender refill it for me? I am bringing a self-filtering bottle. Are there water fountains on the ship?

Going on Valor Nov 18 out of Galveston

If you have a reusable water bottle can you refill it on Carnival ships? Would a bartender refill it for me? I am bringing a self-filtering bottle. Are there water fountains on the ship?

Going on Valor Nov 18 out of Galveston

Yes, you can bring your own bottle. Easy to refill in your cabin or at the buffet. No water fountains that I can remember. EM