Favolosa Theme nights

whizkidcat

White night is the deck party night. Some people dress all in white.

I don’t as it’s not very flattering when you get to a certain age

There’s usually a 70s night but it’s mainly just the animation team who dress up for it.

Caryl

Last summer on Favolosa in the Fjords we had White Night, Italian Night and Black and Golden Night. Mainly related to the night parties. We had deck parties with both Black and Golden and White, this last one was almost empty but it was the night that Barcelona suffered terrorist attacks so it could be related... I really like the ambience during the Italian Night both the special show and the dinner at the Main Dining Room

There was a white night party on the Mediterranea 2weeks ago. They were selling tickets for it! We are usually in bed when these start so I don't know what you get if you pay. There was also a black and red night and the mask evening when they flog masks. The guy was a hopeless sales man. We sat close to the table and lots of people tried them but nobody bought one.

I have to say I ignore these themes and just get on with what I feel like doing. Getting old and lazy.

Riana

The tickets probably were for a VIP area at the pool deck with drinks and seats and so on. I saw it at Favolosa, not worth the money if you ask me... specially with that upper deck the pool at Favolosa has... that deck is less crowded at parties and is a good spot to just look.

The only theme night I really followed was the Italian and only because it is relatively easy and doesn't look too bad... being myself quite young I end up in all the parties usually.

I forgot about the Mask Evening, there was a nice party at the atrium though not many wore it and the party wasn't related at all to that, just the decorations.

Riana you sound a lot like me!

On Victoria the animation group were really annoying. They were trying to get people to join in with the dancing , but really they were just being a nuisance. Instead of pulling up the people sitting around the dance floor ,they were pestering people like me - trying to have a quiet drink and chatting to my husband. We normally wouldn’t even have been in that noisy environment, but there were so few bars on Victoria.

George I am glad you are still young and able to manage to stay up for those parties :D. Just you wait, not so long and you'll be off to bed after supper as well.

Caryl, I wonder whether it is the same animation team we had on her when we were in the Far East in January. They also tried to get hubby on the dance floor. He calls it ritual humiliation of passengers. I have no idea why some people will do some of the things they are asked to. daft if you ask me.

Riana

On Diadema from 21st May we had

21st Causual

22nd White night

23rd (Costa 70th anniversar and my 3rd Wedding annibersary) Elegant Gala Night

24th Italian Night Green white and Red.

25th (my birthday) Casual. Although we dresses as it was my birthday.

26th Latin night . Casual

27th Red and Black.