Costa Rollcall Board

mountainmare

What has to happen to get an "official" Costa Rollcall insead of being buried in "other cruiselines?"

This was asked on the "other cruiselines" board, but it was never answered. It would be easier to start and check rollcalls--and maybe even have rollcalls be more active if Costa was not buried in what seems like a group of also-rans.

Azamera with only two ship got a rollcall right away, just doesn't seem fair.

I agree. I posted our christmas '07 roll call in my favourites, so I dont have to keep scrolling down the costa board. But I must say, that the costa message boards arent very active - maybe b/c alot of the travellers are european~ just a thought:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
Hi Ron

Is that share holder benefit over and above the on board credit we get as Diamond Pearl?

Riana

Hi Riana,

The Carnival Share Holder benefit has nothing to do with Costa Club perks. The share holder benefits can be applied for if the cruiser is not a Costa Club member or even a fist time Costa cruise.

Ron

Ron's post is correct about on board credit, I use Costa fax number +1(945)266-5868 and keep a record of what I sent for just in case if my request is lost, I would show customer service for correction ( it did happen).

I emailed my shareholder benefit request via shareholderbenefit@costa.it and shareholderbenefit@us.costa.it, but my emails were failed to delivery many times. Anyone has a correct email ?

Just a reminder for Costa cruisers about 'water package': have your Travel agent add water package to your booking, your ship card should have word 'water';otherwise, you have to pay for water served at dinner table- my TA forgot in my last Transatlantic Deliziosa March 04,2018- I had to contact my TA for correction