Are msc getting desperate ?

sidari

This has just been announced., nice of MSC to inform us of it. Thanks Christina Wandell.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215478213775158&set=pcb.522936974773540&type=3

We've know about it for weeks, possibly months, by accident at first. It's been on the MSC website also for friends who were scoping out cruises that couldn't make our B2B weeks. So, I'm not sure about the "just been announced."

I first saw it on Morningstar, but it doesn't load anymore. First it was about the general partnership. By December, I believe it was a 'booking option via the Miami fans club.

MSC Cruises Becomes The Official Cruise Line Of The Miami Dolphins

https://www.morningstar.com/.../msc-cruises-becomes-the-official-cruise-line-of-the-...

Oct 9, 2017 - MSC Cruises' partnership with the Miami Dolphins — one of South Florida's most impactful and legendary organizations — is testament to the cruise line's ... MSC Seaside: Fans have the chance to experience the Miami Dolphins at sea and meet team alumni on a themed cruise onMSC Seaside in 2018.

Regardless.

Bigger picture, not sure what the # passengers is, or what the % of passengers is, but we'd like to see some sort of 'info notice when booking cruises if there are "any" groups of a certain # and or %.

Also, when such is arranged and then promoted, a courtesy informational email to 'booked or 'reserved passengers should go out in our opinion. In case, for your own reasons, you want to change.

This particular group wouldn't make us change our cruise, but likely change our packing so that we could bring our N.E. PATRIOTS gear. ;p

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. :o

Edited by Formula280SS

hmmm...I don't have Facebook. How far out does it go? We are booked for Jan of 2019, are there any groups? Being on a cruise with a large gathering left a bad taste when we experienced it on the Celebrity Equinox in March of 2017... very large group of "Abraham Hicks" attendees. I'd never heard of it and my guess is many haven't..you'd have to look it up. I was told nearly 1000 on board...not sure if true, but sure seemed that way.

hmmm...I don't have Facebook. How far out does it go? We are booked for Jan of 2019, are there any groups? Being on a cruise with a large gathering left a bad taste when we experienced it on the Celebrity Equinox in March of 2017... very large group of "Abraham Hicks" attendees. I'd never heard of it and my guess is many haven't..you'd have to look it up. I was told nearly 1000 on board...not sure if true, but sure seemed that way.

I hear you.... Looks like the Dolphin fan cruise is scheduled for 3/17.... Then there is a Dolphins Cheerleader photo shoot cruise on 4/28.... Here is an excerpt about the Cheerleader cruise. Sign me up LOL

Beyond the March 17 fan cruise, MSC Seaside also will host the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot on April 28, 2018, when cruise guests can catch a behind-the-scenes look at the cheerleaders as they don swimsuit and lifestyle attire aboard the ship and in the Caribbean ports. The cheerleaders also will host special programming on board for participating guests.

They are only on the ship on the 28th for a one day photo shoot and Q/A. They are not sailing the entire week.

It says they will be modeling lifestyle attire at the Carribean ports. Read my excerpt above??? No big deal either way...Not on that cruise!

This is really not a big deal. Since this has hardly been advertised and the Dolphin's players who are joining the cruise are not really big names, I don't really think there will be that many guests on the ship who are coming specifically for it. My guess is they will have a few events and that will be it.

Looks like 3/17 cruise.... is a dolphins cruise . Dolphins and St Patty's day...one heck of a combo!!

Glad I cruise the following week!!

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/Miami-Dolphins-Fan-Cruise-On-MSC-Seaside.aspx

Please it is st Patrick day or St Paddy's Day. NOT Patty.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app

An Irishman, a Scot, and a Brit walk into a pub...did I mention they were all sailors?

ahhh let the party commence!

Always loved joint exercises, as the Kiwi squids still received their tot (rum rations)...and the other Royals always seemed to have a stash onboard...while on USN vessels it was verbotten.

But alas, they were usually willing to trade for yank fags...Win-Win

Cheers, to international relations!