Blue Water Beach Transfer

framboesa

Hello!We (4 adults) are looking for a beach to spend a couple of hours near Falmouth.We don't need an AI experience because we are not big drinkers and prefer the pay as you go system.

We saw the Blue Water Beach Transfer through Royal Caribbean.

Our questions are:

-I read about people saying that spent there the entire day with lots of shuttles to return to the ship; in the excursion page it says it's only a 3 hour excursion. There is a specific time for the pick up and then for the return, or the 3 hours is only approximate?

-I also saw lots of people saying that there are not enough chairs when they arrived. Are the excursions through Royal Caribbean arriving later than other excursions?

-If we decide to go by our own is it easy to find shutles/taxis to go and then to return?

Thank you for your help :*

I got one answer in one blog post:

If we decide to go by our own is it easy to find shutles/taxis to go and then to return?

We can go by our own; there are taxi outside the port but it's better to have one of the oficial ones; we pay 20$ pp, return, and only pay when we return. When we acess the Beach club we pay a fee (10$). They gave us one bracelet and write the name of our taxi driver in the bracelet.When we are ready to return we ask the Club staff to call our taxi driver and we pay the 20$ when we arrive to falmouth cruise port.

Hope this helps

We ended up booking the Royalton Blue Water and White Sands excursion through an excursion company. We have access to both resorts and will be able to decided how long we stay. 3-4 1/2 hours just didn't seem like enough time for us on the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

We just spent the day here. We used Patrice Bailey. It was $35 pp for private transfer and included the $10 entrance fee and beach chairs. I recommend you get there early. It filled up. The beach was nice. Facilities are very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums