Are msc getting desperate ?

sidari

This is really not a big deal. Since this has hardly been advertised and the Dolphin's players who are joining the cruise are not really big names, I don't really think there will be that many guests on the ship who are coming specifically for it. My guess is they will have a few events and that will be it.

"A few events" often means that certain lounges get roped off and are out-of-bounds for regular cruisers which can impact on people's overall enjoyment of the ship. Who pays for a cruise, only to get shut out of some of the venues and not have access to all the areas they should have?

Can anyone advise as to when it was announced which cruise the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders would be on?

The cruise on the 28th April is a Cheerleaders cruise ! who ? for us no one important, and as long as they are not on the Aurea sun deck that will be fine. Had Christine not posted the link of fb we would never have known because MSC do not seem to deem it necessary to inform paid up guests.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise, John ... and a very happy St PATRICK'S day (on the day) to you from the Emerald Isle! :) (Imagine it's a shamrock emoji LOL)

Thanks, Bea! Best Wishes to you and yours for St. Patrick's Day as well! ☘️

We will definitely enjoy ourselves on the cruise, just as we have with every other one. We board with the attitude of leaving troubles and worries behind and just relaxing. It's amazing what things that may bother others you can ignore!

We are coming home this summer, spending time in Limerick, Cobh, Dublin, and Donegal. I was thinking about doing a self-drive hire, but now I can't get train travel out of my mind! Have to look at Trekker passes! All the best, John

"A few events" often means that certain lounges get roped off and are out-of-bounds for regular cruisers which can impact on people's overall enjoyment of the ship. Who pays for a cruise, only to get shut out of some of the venues and not have access to all the areas they should have?

Can anyone advise as to when it was announced which cruise the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders would be on?

I don't think that is accurate in this case. As far as I know, there is no separate group for the Dolphins fans. They can book the cruise just like anyone else can. My guess is that everyone will be welcome to the Dolphins themed events they have. The following is from the MSC website:

• • Meet & greet Dolphins Legends
  • • Share your team spirit and take a photo with Dolphins Cheerleaders
  • • Grab an autograph for a lasting memory
  • • Learn fun football facts from the huddle to the end zone as told by the pros themselves

This hardly seems like it will have any impact on our cruise. Most likely they will do some of these events in the theater or lounge in an afternoon when nothing else would have otherwise been scheduled. If not having access to an empty theater bothers someone, then they probably will be negatively impacted by it.