Midnatsol Nov 7, 2018 roll call!

mcpepe

You need to post this on the ROLL CALL section.

GC

I was looking to find a roll call section for Hurtigruten and there is not one.

Could you direct me where I could find a Hurtigruten roll call section please? :)

For smaller lines I sail with no separate section I often post for a roll call on the board.

I was looking to find a roll call section for Hurtigruten and there is not one.

Could you direct me where I could find a Hurtigruten roll call section please? :)

For smaller lines I sail with no separate section I often post for a roll call on the board.

There isn't a separate one for Hurtigruten (unfortunately).

There is a section for "All other cruise lines..." at the very start of the "Roll Call" section of the complete listings:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

GC

Thank you.

Roll Call is a separate forum, however very few Hurtigruten cruises does join the Roll Call and very limited activities compared with many other roll calls.

I’ll suggest that you still ask you specific questions about Hurtigruten in this forum. A coastal Hurtigruten Cruise I very different from an Ocean cruise or a Norwegian Fjords Cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Roll Call is a separate forum, however very few Hurtigruten cruises does join the Roll Call and very limited activities compared with many other roll calls.

I’ll suggest that you still ask you specific questions about Hurtigruten in this forum. A coastal Hurtigruten Cruise I very different from an Ocean cruise or a Norwegian Fjords Cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you Hallasm,

I sailed the MS Nordnorge almost 2 years ago. (in my signature <g>) Wrote up a nice review here. Best vacation ever. :hearteyes: I have been following the Fram and Midnatsol on FB for the last 2 years as well and am well acquainted with what to expect for my Antarctica voyage. I'm quite excited. I was just wondering if any other CC members were coming along on the voyage. :D

Thank you Hallasm,

I sailed the MS Nordnorge almost 2 years ago. (in my signature <g>) Wrote up a nice review here. Best vacation ever. :hearteyes: I have been following the Fram and Midnatsol on FB for the last 2 years as well and am well acquainted with what to expect for my Antarctica voyage. I'm quite excited. I was just wondering if any other CC members were coming along on the voyage. :D

Thank you for the update. Unfortunately using Forums you do not see the signature.

I did make a roll call for my last Hurtigruten sailing- no one did join. Have not done it for my upcoming January Trollfjord sailing.

Might be different for the Arctic sailings.