CARNIVAL FREEDOM, October 28th, 2012

TvTech6

Hi there .... I don't see a roll call started for this cruise yet ... so let's begin. A few of us that all met on CARNIVAL GLORY in 2010, cruised again together on CARNIVAL DREAM in September of 2011, and now ... We are going again. The more the merrier. Hope to see you there.

Patrick

• 4 months later...
Hi there .... I don't see a roll call started for this cruise yet ... so let's begin. A few of us that all met on CARNIVAL GLORY in 2010, cruised again together on CARNIVAL DREAM in September of 2011, and now ... We are going again. The more the merrier. Hope to see you there.

Patrick

Odd, that there has not been ONE other person responding. Lots of views ... Hope to meet some new friends on this cruise, like I have on previous cruises.

My wife and I will be aboard the Carnival Freedom on October 28 2012 travelling to the Western Caribbean! It's our first cruise and we are cautiously excited...not sure what to expect.

My wife and I will be aboard the Carnival Freedom on October 28 2012 travelling to the Western Caribbean! It's our first cruise and we are cautiously excited...not sure what to expect.

This will be my third cruise. All on Carnival. Looking forward to another wonderful experience. Going to try the Swimming with the Dolphins excursion in the Cayman Islands this trip. A couple of friends we made on our first cruise booked with us on our second cruise. This year, one of them has already booked to join us, and we are trying to coax the others we have met.

• 3 months later...

only a few days left ... over 400 views ... one response. To the couple from ROCHESTER ... I am sure you will have a great time on this cruise ... they are such a blast. Hope the storm does not make us switch ports. I don't want to miss my Dolphin Swim.

Patrick

only a few days left ... over 400 views ... one response. To the couple from ROCHESTER ... I am sure you will have a great time on this cruise ... they are such a blast. Hope the storm does not make us switch ports. I don't want to miss my Dolphin Swim.

Patrick

Hi There!

My GF and I are travelling on the cruise. This will be my 4th cruise her 1st...so we plan to do EVERYTHING! I see not many people have posted here...but hopefully we can meet up in a bar and see if the couples get along.

Rachael and Shanna

• 5 years later...

Hi. I was wondering if anyone remembers this cruise on Oct. 28, 2012 to the Western Caribbean on the Carnival Freedom. If you can email me at eeyore97452@yahoo.com, I'd appreciate it. I'll explain more about my situation over email.

Thanks!

Susie

Patrick

Hi. I was wondering if anyone remembers this cruise on Oct. 28, 2012 to the Western Caribbean on the Carnival Freedom. If you can email me at eeyore97452@yahoo.com, I'd appreciate it. I'll explain more about my situation over email.

Thanks!

Susie