Cruise Shuttle Transfers in Copenhagen?

Has anyone used Cruiseshuttle for transfers from the port (Oceankaj) to the airport in Copenhagen? I’m researching transportation options and finding that many say the taxi line can be very long and still cost 400-450kr, and my ship (Disney Magic) transfers are $40/pp. On visitCopenhagen.com they list Cruiseshuttle as an option, and I looked at the site and it appears they only charge $18/pp. however I haven’t seen them suggested here on cruise critic or anywhere else so I’m looking for feedback from others who may have used them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now I'm just thinking out loud but if you can get a little group together then its possible to get a mini bus from some of the many bus companies like Herfølge Turistfart, Strøby Turist, Lyngby Turistfart, Viking Bus, Paaske and some of the others.

I am also looking into this option but haven't found any reviews. $18 per person sounds reasonable.

Yes it’s definitely the best price by far that I’ve found, but it concerns me that I can’t find any reviews or discussions about them.

Now I'm just thinking out loud but if you can get a little group together then its possible to get a mini bus from some of the many bus companies like Herfølge Turistfart, Strøby Turist, Lyngby Turistfart, Viking Bus, Paaske and some of the others.

Thank you Danish Viking. I have sent email inquiries to each of these companies to inquire about pricing and the minimum number of persons to book a small minibus. There are only 2 people in my family, but we are in a larger cruise meet group so I can try and possibly put a small group together depending on the responses from these companies.

If you can manage your own luggage, taking public transportation from Oceankaj to the airport is easy and cheap (36 DKK or about $6) and takes no longer than a taxi or shuttle bus. That’s how we did it and it worked great. For details, see: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/cruisecopenhagen/copenhagen/transportation-and-cruise-terminals

Nice guide, but there is a small error.

If you try to take a S-train from Østerport towards Hillerød and Farum you will get in the opposide direction of the airport, city center etc :')

Its only S-trains heading for Køge, Solrød Strand, Hundige, Høje Taastrup, Ballerup and Frederikssund.

And it doesn't mention the fact that you can use 25 at Østerport as well or that the airport train and commuter trains will get you to the central station as well and will have one stop less compared to the S-trains.

I am also looking into this option but haven't found any reviews. $18 per person sounds reasonable.

We're arriving sooner than you folks but will be looking for the shuttle on the way out on our return on 7/15 so we can start a small group & see if we can find others to join us if we can get a little van??

• 2 weeks later...
We're arriving sooner than you folks but will be looking for the shuttle on the way out on our return on 7/15 so we can start a small group & see if we can find others to join us if we can get a little van??

We are arriving on July 2. We would be interested in sharing a van to the airport on July 15. There are 4 in our group.

If you can manage your own luggage, taking public transportation from Oceankaj to the airport is easy and cheap (36 DKK or about $6) and takes no longer than a taxi or shuttle bus. That’s how we did it and it worked great. For details, see: https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/cruisecopenhagen/copenhagen/transportation-and-cruise-terminals

Thank you for this very valuable information. It was good to know that we could book our tickets (Ticket B) directly to the airport in advance by contacting: http://cruiseshuttle.dk/contact-us.aspx?FormSent=true&formId=1

• 3 weeks later...
Any review , I tried advance booking from them but haven't received any confirmation? That got me more confused if I'm booked or not. Anyone tried to booked and got confirmation?

I have heard from CruiseShuttle, thru the link Veddebus.dk that Danish Viking had provided. I believe Cruise Shuttle is powered and run by Veddebus, good call on DV's part, finally they have replied after 4 follow-up emails! They sent an email order confirmation for the date that I have provided for, May 20 (transfer for Norwegian Breakway) and will just have to go outside of Terminal 1. Payment shall be made at the bus (15 Euros each for Ticket B, transfer straight to the airport) cash or credit card are accepted. There's also Ticket A if you wish to leave luggage with them and still see the city for the day, until you are ready for your trip to the airport.

So again, I sent 4 messages to CruiseShuttle.com and likewise with veddebus.dk.com

They got back back to me immediately after I sent that email to the latter, it was in Danish but I just figured out what the boxes where for (name, phone number, message).

Thank you IsleyGirl, I'll try to book using your method, hoping to get confirmation. By the way how long before they respond? After a day? Or longer, Did you send the booking page or email them on their email?

You are very welcome, Jx8_cruiser.

It took a while before they sent me a confirmation, just like with you, there were no replies, in spite of the 4 emails I sent, then roughly on the second week, I sent that message to veddebus.dk upon the suggestion of Danish Viking, shortly after a couple of hours, voila, email confirmation of my booking! I both filled up their booking page and sent emails to their contact page. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Edited by IsleyGirl
Additional info

Can you please repost the link to contact the company via veddebus to book the cruise shuttle from cruise to airport thanks

www.veddebus.dk.com

www.cruiseshuttle.com

I just sent a message on both their booking pages, and an email to CruiseShuttle. They'll send you confirmation email, see below:

imagejpegimagejpeg

Edited by IsleyGirl
Additional info

Just curious, I know the answer is probably on Danish Viking's page but I'm not there yet ;), what is the cost of a cab from ship to airport?

If it's $18 pp on the bus, well I'm thinking something in the ball bark ($45 or so?) might be quicker than waiting for a bus to load up.

Thanks!

Its veddebus.dk and not .com

Hi. I’ve tried to email that company with Email address on their webpage No response. Is veddebus.dk an email or a website ?

Thanks for any help.

There are 4 of us , would like to arrange something ahead of time

Just curious, I know the answer is probably on Danish Viking's page but I'm not there yet ;), what is the cost of a cab from ship to airport?

If it's $18 pp on the bus, well I'm thinking something in the ball bark ($45 or so?) might be quicker than waiting for a bus to load up.

Thanks! [/quote

a few years ago it was 400 DKK for a taxi

https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

more info

https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/cruisecopenhagen/copenhagen/transportation-and-cruise-terminals

Edited by LHT28