Help........

ariesknowbest

My husband and I would like to take my nephew, 14, on a cruise. I just don't know which cruise line or ship to take him on. He has been through a very rough time and I want him to have the time of his life. Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Royal Caribbean on an Oasis class (Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas or Symphony of the Seas) or Quantum class (Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas or Ovation of the Seas) or Freedom class (Freedom of the Seas, Independence of the Seas or Liberty of the Seas) would be my choices for a 14 year old boy.

My husband and I would like to take my nephew, 14, on a cruise. I just don't know which cruise line or ship to take him on. He has been through a very rough time and I want him to have the time of his life. Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

First, I want to say God bless you and your nephew. Second, I would suggest a ship like NCL Escape. They have the largest ropes course at sea, mini golf, bowling ally, shuffleboard, sports court, and so much more. It's the only line I sail on now. But I'm sure any ship will do. Happy sailing

Has he traveled previously? Do you know if he enjoys beaches or visiting cities? (and I totally understand you might not be able to answer those questions, but if you can we can offer more help). I hope you have a great trip, and it's very kind of you to do this for him.

FYI I have been on 65 cruises so i would say that I am an experienced cruiser. Obviously i just have higher standards then u! I guess that is why they make coach class.

Ariesknowbest you've been on 65 cruises. I'm surprised that you are asking for advice. Is it because you specifically don't know which cruise lines cater to teens?

Ariesknowbest you've been on 65 cruises. I'm surprised that you are asking for advice. Is it because you specifically don't know which cruise lines cater to teens?

You took the words right out of my mouth. If you read all the threads by this poster (even has posts on CARNIVAL). Really? Aren't you upper crust as you stated on my thread?

You also posted this in February:

I feel the same way about cruising the Mass Market cruise lines. I call them WalMart on Water. I am a Diamond Plus Member and will probably never cruise on RCCL again.....subpar food, service and experience. Not worth my vacation time.

Hmmmmm...Kinda of strange you just booked the Anthem. :confused:

AND...THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED ON YOUR ROLL CALL:

My hubby and I will be on this sailing. As Diamond Plus Members we love cruising with Royal Caribbean.