deluxe drink package

moors

Hi im going on ovation of the sea in feb, I looked in my planner today and they are offering buy 1 get 50% off the other which works out to 25% off each, with discount it is $80.03 aday, does anyone know how much the deluxe drink package is supposed to be a day, $80 with discount sounds very pricey thanks

If you were buying the drinks individually, would you spend more than $80 each, even on port days? If you are sure you would spend around that much, then it is worth paying for the package.It would be a waste of money for us because we don't drink that much - at the most one bottle of wine between us for the day.

Yes, that's about at least a 10% discount compared to usual price onboard.

It's about USD65/day if you buy onboard. Convert that to AUD is about $88. Note pricing is variable though so it's not possible to be certain but it's more likely higher than that onboard.

Its a game of chance I think. We got ours for $65AUD but that was a year in advance of our December 2018 cruise. I haven't seen it for that price again. I suspect that might be as good as you get now but you can never be sure. If you want the package I agree with everyone else, buy it before cruise in AUD when it includes gratuities.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Forums mobile app