Montmorency Falls & Sainte Anne

shipsealand

Am waitlisted on the ship excursion to Montmorency Falls & Sainte Anne. A local tour company (don't know if am allowed to say which one) has a similar tour. Do I have to book with them ahead of time? And how far ahead? The ship boarding is on Oct 5 in Quebec, overnight Quebec, then sails the next day at 5:00 PM. Can passengers after checking in to the ship, get off easily on boarding day?

If you do a search here or on Trip Advisor you should come across old posts about using public busses to get to those two places. They would be low on my priority list, however, with there being so much to see and do in old Quebec.

Am waitlisted on the ship excursion to Montmorency Falls & Sainte Anne. A local tour company (don't know if am allowed to say which one) has a similar tour. Do I have to book with them ahead of time? And how far ahead? The ship boarding is on Oct 5 in Quebec, overnight Quebec, then sails the next day at 5:00 PM. Can passengers after checking in to the ship, get off easily on boarding day?

Since it is the Cdn Thanksgiving long weekend I would book ahead of time. Make sure you check out their cancellation policy.

We are on the same cruise and plan to check in late Friday morning and do a tour at 3pm that day. You will have no issue getting off or back on the ship once you check in. Just make sure you are back in plenty of time on Saturday to partake in the muster drill.

I booked a city tour and countryside tour with Les Tours du Vieux Québec and enjoyed them both very much.

https://www.toursvieuxquebec.com/en/home

The afternoon countryside tour included a stop at Montmorency Falls and another at the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, in addition to stops at a copper art studio, chocolate shop, and maple sugar shack. The leaves were in full color and the air was crisp, a perfect fall day. At Montmorency Falls, it even began to snow.

It was a magical day.