Irving Nature Park Saint John, NB

criisingisthebest

Toying with the idea of going to Irving Nature Park on our day at Saint John. Possibly in the morning and then head to the Old City Market for lunch. Thinking we can just walk back to terminal from the market. Looks like a taxi is the only way to get to the park. Will there be taxis available at the terminal? Once we get to the Park is there a way to get back?! Probably stupid question will the taxis take credit cards or will we need Canadian money?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

I would say you need cash for taxi, there should be cabs when you get off the ship, distance to Irving nature park would be about 10 minute drive, our taxis now are on meters, unless you can hire them for a hour or so, Irving nature park is really nice, you might get to see some Sea dogs in the water,

I would say you need cash for taxi, there should be cabs when you get off the ship, distance to Irving nature park would be about 10 minute drive, our taxis now are on meters, unless you can hire them for a hour or so, Irving nature park is really nice, you might get to see some Sea dogs in the water,

How much should a trip this distance cost in a taxi?

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2018 at 1:16 AM, cefm said:

There is the Saint John Transit #15 Harbour Bridge bus that goes near by, (2km ish)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the bus stop in the main town i.e. walking distance from the ship? I remember the last time we visited we walked to the shopping area to the left of the port (I think 🤔).