FTTF Available For Spring 2019

Ugh, just saw this and checked and it says Sold Out for Vista April 2019. Our friend probably won't want to pay for it anyway but it would have been nice to have the opportunity to try and talk him into it.

Keep checking daily. I snagged it a few nights back for the 4-21-2019 sailing and there was more than one available when it popped up. It was gone my morning. (probably sooner)

Keep checking daily. I snagged it a few nights back for the 4-21-2019 sailing and there was more than one available when it popped up. It was gone my morning. (probably sooner)

Hey cool, so you're on my cruise? :) We've never booked this far in advance. I feel like it will never get here.

• 5 weeks later...
Not showing for mine on the Breeze for 3-2-19. I look many times a day! Lol!

I am still waiting on the Breeze (Port Canaveral) on June 1, 2019 and the Conquest (Fort Lauderdale) on January 5, 2019. It is hard to believe it has not been released for the January cruise.

Also available for a September, 2019 cruise (17 months out).

I have always bought FTTF previously, but at $90, not sure the benefits are equal to the cost.

Carnival sure is shaking things up with all new timelines for features.

Yup, just got it yesterday for September 2019. My first time purchasing it.

I am still waiting on the Breeze (Port Canaveral) on June 1, 2019 and the Conquest (Fort Lauderdale) on January 5, 2019. It is hard to believe it has not been released for the January cruise.

Yes, that is odd, but they told me it depends on the ports when they are released.

I was told by email today that none for 2019 have been released. I call B.S. on that obviously

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

If they meant none FOR YOUR PORT for 2019 have been released, the email may be correct. If they meant all ports, I agree with the BS call, because I and many others have bought & paid for it for 2019 cruises.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone get FTTF for the Breeze on March 23, 2019? I was on at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday July 18th East Coast time and it said sold out. The Sunday before they didn't even have the FTTF option posted yet under excursions. And from what I have read they didn't post the option until July 18th. Did they really sell out that fast?

Did anyone get FTTF for the Breeze on March 23, 2019? I was on at 8:00 a.m. Wednesday July 18th East Coast time and it said sold out. The Sunday before they didn't even have the FTTF option posted yet under excursions. And from what I have read they didn't post the option until July 18th. Did they really sell out that fast?

For my March 2, 2019 cruise, it sold out within hours! I was lucky to grab it when it first popped up. But I checked 20x a day every single day!

Sailings from many ports released spring, 2019, FTTF slots on May 1.

For those not released then, I imagine many folks have been checking daily. It's quite possible they sold out quickly when they were finally released.

You are getting to sail on the beautiful Breeze. With or without FTTF you are booked on a wonderful ship. I am still miffed at Carnival for taking her away from Galveston.

It won't hurt to check early mornings from time to time, and to check diligently around final payment date. People do cancel, and sometimes at final payment date Carnival opens more slots.

Happy sailing.

For my March 2, 2019 cruise, it sold out within hours! I was lucky to grab it when it first popped up. But I checked 20x a day every single day!

For our May 25 2019 sailing, it sold out in 8 hours. We were all watching it in our social media roll call.

Sailings from many ports released spring, 2019, FTTF slots on May 1.

For those not released then, I imagine many folks have been checking daily. It's quite possible they sold out quickly when they were finally released.

You are getting to sail on the beautiful Breeze. With or without FTTF you are booked on a wonderful ship. I am still miffed at Carnival for taking her away from Galveston.

It won't hurt to check early mornings from time to time, and to check diligently around final payment date. People do cancel, and sometimes at final payment date Carnival opens more slots.

Happy sailing.

This gives me hope. We are sailing on the Freedom on Apr. 20th and it has not been available since we booked. Wasn't sure we were going to be able to book, and were eventually able to on Sept. 1st. I checked immediately, and it was already listed as sold out. Hopefully, as you say, some more will open up soon. I've been checking multiple times a day since we booked, to see if any would come available.

• 5 months later...