Hub App

cjborne2

Per person. However, I have tried it in the past and had no luck at all with reliability. Some messages would show up immediately and others hours later, or not at all. IF you plan any WIFI packages we find messenger works very well for us.

On another note: Does anyone know why someone would use three times as many words to be rude instead of just 2 words to say 'per person'?

Per person. However, I have tried it in the past and had no luck at all with reliability. Some messages would show up immediately and others hours later, or not at all. IF you plan any WIFI packages we find messenger works very well for us.

On another note: Does anyone know why someone would use three times as many words to be rude instead of just 2 words to say 'per person'?

I think the key to getting messages promptly is making sure the app is running in the background on your phone. If you completely close it down, you won't get notifications and they will show up the next time you open the app. As long as it was running on my phone though, I had no problems with reliability at all.

Hub Chat is $5 per device for the week. I think the others are correct about keeping the app open. When we used it with our neighbors, we weren't always getting our messages in a timely manner & I think that is why. Best to leave the app running so you get your messages & reminders about activities you have marked as favorites.

I think the key to getting messages promptly is making sure the app is running in the background on your phone. If you completely close it down, you won't get notifications and they will show up the next time you open the app. As long as it was running on my phone though, I had no problems with reliability at all.

Maybe that was the problem. Thank you. Will double check it next time.