Adding a passenger to a booking

MissTee74

Hey y'all! We are sailing on the Carnival Magic next May out of Port Everglades, and I have a couple of questions.

1. My brother in law has booked a cabin on this cruise by himself. He couldn't find anyone that would commit to the vacation with him, so he booked alone. We were wondering if/how he could add a guest to his booking if by some chance he found someone to go with him.

2. Does anyone know when the Magic will transition to Port Everglades?

Thanks in advance!

He should be able to add them anytime up until maybe a couple days before sailing provided lifeboat space is available. They will not reprice him as long as he paid 200%, but will have taxes/port fees/gratuities added for the second person. If taxes/port fees have gone up then he will need to pay the difference on his fare as well.

If he used a TA he will need to go through them. If he booked direct, a call to Carnival or his PVP will get them booked.

May 5th will be the 1st sailing date from Port Everglades. On that day only, the boarding will be late, maybe starting around 3PM and the set sail departure time is scheduled for 9M as the ship will be coming up from Miami empty.

Hey y'all! We are sailing on the Carnival Magic next May out of Port Everglades, and I have a couple of questions.

1. My brother in law has booked a cabin on this cruise by himself. He couldn't find anyone that would commit to the vacation with him, so he booked alone. We were wondering if/how he could add a guest to his booking if by some chance he found someone to go with him.

Thanks in advance!

If you booked through a TA you need to call the TA. I was told by mine that all I had to do was call her if I decide to take someone with me. However, I have a promotion where my gratuities are paid as a promotion. She said the fare would remain the same.