Cheers Question

cccer

According to Carnival's site the following is excluded from Cheers

• Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations

My question is can you still use these stations and just pay for the beer that you self pour? If you do this, does it count towards your 15 drink limit?

I have had Cheers before but never came across these.

Thanks

Since you can buy drinks during the day and not have them count against your limit I would have to guess that buying beer from the auto-beer machine (greatest invention, ever) would also not count against it.

The answer is no. Carnival wants to be able to control alcohol consumption. However, you could have someone else purchase the beer with their Sail & Sign card.

The following restrictions apply:

• Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6:00am-6:00am); once the limit is reached, the guest will not be served ANY additional alcoholic drinks.

The answer is no. Carnival wants to be able to control alcohol consumption. However, you could have someone else purchase the beer with their Sail & Sign card.

The following restrictions apply:

• Program allows for up to 15 alcoholic drinks per 24 hour period (6:00am-6:00am); once the limit is reached, the guest will not be served ANY additional alcoholic drinks.

That's after the limit is reached. Many people have reported that before the limit is reached they were able to purchase alcohol and not have it affect the daily limit.

Ok, 2 questions. Is the price the same and is there a 15% tip added (there shouldn't be.)

hi

The answers to your questions are, yes, and yes. I understand your feelings that it doesn't seem right, but it's your choice.

To the OP...you should be fine buying this way and not affecting your drink count. You could go to the Red Frog pub and order a pitcher or one of those 101 oz. tubes of beer, they are not included in Cheers and would not go toward your drink count. I think you just would have to make sure you do this before you reach your 15 drink limit or they won't serve you any alcohol.