Silversea launches new itineraries for 2020/21

SummmerInKefalonia

The issue OH has, well, issues actually, is with potential noise from the lift and the pool surround.

At £100 a night they can stick me under a table in the obs lounge and I'd be quite happy!

Lol... I make you right!

Thanks so much for the information and link to your cruise report. It was extremely interesting. My remaining concern is that I am American, and apparently Silversea is still not advertising its Cuba cruises on its US site (even though cruises to Cuba are allowable for US citizens even with the changes to US Cuban policy by Trump). Does anyone have any information on whether US citizens would be able to book and take this cruise?

Iknow a couple other people have said Cuba can be booked , but I dont believe they can. When I inquired a year ago about Cuba, I was told by SS no , that they hadn’t secured the proper licensing. And the Cuba cruise that had popped up on their website briefly for US was in error and it is only available to non US citizens. I would imagine this is stil the case. We ended up taking Azamara to Cuba and it was fantastic....highly recommend going and Azamara was very good. But the only way to be sure is to just call SS directly and ask...

After looking at the prices for the new itineraries, it seems to be that prices have gone up quite a bit. Even if you back out the included airfare, the per day average is higher than what we usually seem to pay. Anyone else think the same thing?

After looking at the prices for the new itineraries, it seems to be that prices have gone up quite a bit. Even if you back out the included airfare, the per day average is higher than what we usually seem to pay. Anyone else think the same thing?

Indeed it is what we have noticed as reported in Post 45.