Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

Just heard this is a thing. Sounds crazy!!

Apparently if you see a Pineapple sticker on a cabin door that means the people are swingers and interested in meeting others.

Is this true??

We are taking a cruise with a bunch of elderly people in our family and want to be aware of this type of stuff. So we can stick stickers on their doors and help them make some new friends.

just kidding..

Seriously though.....Pineapple stickers?

Seriously, put a pineapple sticker on and see what happens! :)

Wow, guess I'm not on 'Disney Boards' anymore...............;p

Ha! :evilsmile: The Dis board is where I first learned about what really goes on in the couple’s Rasul baths! :eek:

P.S. Now we know why the bananas were next to the ketchup and mayo and not by the pineapples!!! :')

~ Judy

It is my understanding the PINEAPPLE is an indication someone has attained Pinnacle Status on the ships.

That was my thinking about this being a practical joke, but coincidentally this past cruise was the first time we brought another couple to our room. :halo: They were on a group scavenger hunt and needed something that had OHIO STATE on it. He overheard me mentioning being from Ohio and asked me. They came up, put the hat on his wife and took a picture. I sure hope we helped them win.

A few years back, our cruise was the week before a swingers cruise. Our stateroom attendant regaled us with the preparations that have to be made both during and after a "lifestyle" cruise. :eek: Let's just say I prefer to be onboard the week BEFORE. We had more laughs although I do feel sorry a bit for the crew. Many are very religious and sheltered and are very uncomfortable with this charter. Apparently they are given the choice to stay off that week but so many need the money.

One prep they do - they open all the balcony partitions. A few others I don't think I can even post here. :D

Ha! :evilsmile: The Dis board is where I first learned about what really goes on in the couple’s Rasul baths! :eek:

P.S. Now we know why the bananas were next to the ketchup and mayo and not by the pineapples!!! :')

~ Judy

Me too. No way would I go in there without a hazmat suit LOL:o

A few years back, our cruise was the week before a swingers cruise. Our stateroom attendant regaled us with the preparations that have to be made both during and after a "lifestyle" cruise. :eek: Let's just say I prefer to be onboard the week BEFORE. We had more laughs although I do feel sorry a bit for the crew. Many are very religious and sheltered and are very uncomfortable with this charter. Apparently they are given the choice to stay off that week but so many need the money.

One prep they do - they open all the balcony partitions. A few others I don't think I can even post here. :D

Seriously - you HAVE to share more! This is fascinating stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously - you HAVE to share more! This is fascinating stuff!!

AGREED!! You can't leave us hanging like that!!! Details! We need details!!

Trust me I know the feeling all to well...I am cruising Indy Nov 17th and there is a swingers cruise just prior:eek:

Ooooohhh.....oh my...this is information that you probably wish you didn’t know.maybe bring some Lysol with you? We probably all should EVERYTIME!!!