Libby Libby Libby semi-live from the Family Pres Suite

BecciBoo

Of course, what a silly mistake on my part. Should have done the math before I asked the question.

Still don’t understand how the OP got such a low price on the drink package though. Great deal if it’s correct.

The way I understand it is the Dinner at Chops was such a train wreck he (MJ) offer the deal as a comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just passed Katy Tug. Imagine you are just parking at the pier. I will take a photo of out bill we got this morning with the package price. It really was that price. The upshot if the Voom package was that the 37$ didn’t get us swat! I could never upload a photo and only got 2 or 3 posts done. It just took too long. So sorry the live part didn’t pan out.

Just passed Katy Tug. Imagine you are just parking at the pier. I will take a photo of out bill we got this morning with the package price. It really was that price. The upshot if the Voom package was that the 37$ didn’t get us swat! I could never upload a photo and only got 2 or 3 posts done. It just took too long. So sorry the live part didn’t pan out.

We bought the drink package when we were at Boleros as we walked on. Didn’t have anything to do with Chops

MJ is the best. We had him on the Vision a few years ago - our first suite, and he made it so special. I'm sort of sad to hear he isn't on Vision still (as we have a GS booked on it) but happy he is still outstanding!

Enjoy your cruise.

Dan.

Same here...we were on Vision in January with MJ...there are none like him! We go again in GS on Vision next year but Jorge will be on her. MJ says he is staying on Libby.

Oh my, what a train wreck

I'm guessing Libby means Liberty? Sounds like something a toddler might say.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your candor, please don't come again.

Libby is my nickname for Liberty and I am not a 2 year old. Nor is my review a train wreck...:evilsmile:

Cant seem to upload the phone photos right side up. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Please be patient as we get all these downloaded from the camera etc.

The main problem with the Voom onboard was that they were upgrading all the access points for the routers. One day we had no less than 3 guys working our problem and they never got it going. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I started a photo upload in the morning one day and when we returned after lunch, it was still uploading! So I finally gave up doing the live review.

I have the compasses and will scan them and upload them here asap.