Port of Bayonne

Dspcentury

This is my first time leaving from the Port of Bayonne to go on the Anthem of the Seas. I have a early check in time. How long does it take to go through Smart Check in and get on the ship?

David...………..:cool:

If the ship has already started boarding, you can be on the ship 10 minutes after you go through the terminal door.

Here's the only issue with Bayonne, the line to actually get up to the drop off point took us nearly an hour. But, once we made it to the entrance of the terminal, we were on the ship within 15 minutes. Overall, still a much better embarkation experience compared to other ports!

This is my first time leaving from the Port of Bayonne to go on the Anthem of the Seas. I have a early check in time. How long does it take to go through Smart Check in and get on the ship?

To avoid the traffic back up at Beautiful and Gorgeous Bayonne, due to dropping off luggage prior to parking, arrive between 10-10:30 am. I have boarded Anthem prior to 11 am.

{it's fun when the whole world is laughing}

What is "smart check"? Thanks!

What is "smart check"? Thanks!

There’s no counter. Just csr holding tablets standing around. through the terminal. RC wants you to upload your photo before you arrive. They say it makes it faster. My family must not be too photogenic. They retook ours. Bayonne is 20 mins from my home. Makes it very convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

T RC wants you to upload your photo before you arrive. They say it makes it faster. My family must not be too photogenic. They retook ours. Bayonne is 20 mins from my home. Makes it very convenient.

Same happened to us. We spent a bit of time taking photos with the approved background...downloading them onto the computer, then attaching them to the docs... Got to port, they retook our photos in less than 60 secs. Now we do not even bother to submit photos with our docs.

Same happened to us. We spent a bit of time taking photos with the approved background...downloading them onto the computer, then attaching them to the docs... Got to port, they retook our photos in less than 60 secs. Now we do not even bother to submit photos with our docs.

Exactly. For our November anthem cruise I skipped that step also

To avoid the traffic back up at Beautiful and Gorgeous Bayonne, due to dropping off luggage prior to parking, arrive between 10-10:30 am. I have boarded Anthem prior to 11 am.

I wouldn't characterize Bayonne as "Beautiful and Gorgeous" as there is a lot of construction in the area, and the port used to be a Navy logistics and repair base with lots of old, ugly warehouses in the area, as well as a repair and drydock. The only thing new is the terminal and parking garage.

I wouldn't characterize Bayonne as "Beautiful and Gorgeous" as there is a lot of construction in the area, and the port used to be a Navy logistics and repair base with lots of old, ugly warehouses in the area, as well as a repair and drydock. The only thing new is the terminal and parking garage.

I think it’s a joke...