Diet Dr. Pepper

Beaferd

Can anyone tell me if Anthem OTS offers diet Dr. Pepper anywhere onboard. Sailing 10/4/18 and will be flying in from Texas so no way to bring it with me.

Nope. RC is a Coke company.

There is a little shopping center right down the road from the port. Maybe you can buy two six packs there.

Huh - I wonder if Coke Freestyle machines are different it various parts of the country? Here near Chicago, every machine I've used (probably about half a dozen different places) have had Dr. Pepper. I've always kind of wondered about it since I know it isn't actually a Coke brand, but I drink it from these machines all the time.

Huh - I wonder if Coke Freestyle machines are different it various parts of the country? Here near Chicago, every machine I've used (probably about half a dozen different places) have had Dr. Pepper. I've always kind of wondered about it since I know it isn't actually a Coke brand, but I drink it from these machines all the time.

Depending on where you live Dr. Pepper could be distributed direct from one of its manufacturing facilities or by third party vendors including both Coke and Pepsi.

That’s funny!

But that would be in cans, since Liberty does not have the Freestyle machines)

That’s not a biggie for us. We get a consistently good, not watered down soft drink from a can. But, for the life of me, I don’t understand why thry didn’t put Freestyle Machines on Liberty in 2016 drydock.

That’s not a biggie for us. We get a consistently good, not watered down soft drink from a can. But, for the life of me, I don’t understand why thry didn’t put Freestyle Machines on Liberty in 2016 drydock.

Totally agree, does not make sense.

But since the poster asked about the Anthem, I answered about the Anthem.

Nope. RC is a Coke company.

Actually you answered on RC as a company and not on any specific ship, which as we know was incorrect as some ships do have Dr Pepper.