Vow Renewal Caribbean Princess

Boatgirl79

Hi,

I am looking for some information on the vow renewal process on the Caribbean Princess. Is it true they renew in a group? How does it work and does it feel like you are with a group? When do they usually do the vow renewals? My husband and I were hoping to do it the first at sea day which is also a formal night. We have a group of 10 family and friends coming to watch so I would kind of like to know what to expect. Thank you for any information that you could provide for us.

I do not know about procedures on the Caribbean Princess, but on our last cruise on the Golden Princess we renewed our views to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. It was a private ceremony with the Captain presiding. Several of our friends attended making it even more meaningful.

The ceremony was lovely and respectful. My wife and I will remember it for the rest of our lives.

Incidentally, we purchased the basic package which was more than adequate, in my opinion.

I urge you to consider renewal of vowels on your cruise. I believe it will be the highlight of your vacation

Hi,

I am looking for some information on the vow renewal process on the Caribbean Princess. Is it true they renew in a group? How does it work and does it feel like you are with a group? When do they usually do the vow renewals? My husband and I were hoping to do it the first at sea day which is also a formal night. We have a group of 10 family and friends coming to watch so I would kind of like to know what to expect. Thank you for any information that you could provide for us.

Vow renewals are always done on sea days and when the captain is available. For a very reasonable price you can arrange your own renewal ceremony held in the chapel (unless you want it elsewhere on board). To me, a group renewal doesn’t mean as much as our individual ceremony. The customer service rep on board works with you to set time and date and they try to get what you want. Get the basic package as it was more than sufficient.

We did the vow renewal for our 25th Anniversary. We didn’t get to choose the date, but it ended up being on the day of our actual anniversary. It was a sea day and we were the only ones.

It was not free, you have to buy a package. But worth every penny!

On the ship now last night and had it done this week. You pick a day normally your first sea day. You can choose to play your own song if you wish on your device.

The day of ceremony the photo studio calls you to do a video which will cost 1200 bucks if you wish to purchase but it’s very well done if you purchase all your pictures from the ceremony and video it’s about 1100 bucks total. We opted for just the photos at 279.99 the price points were 199, 279 and 399

As for the ceremony it was lovely my wife loved it I loved it it was jsut us and our 18 family members they stagger times so you aren’t in a group setting.

They also gave us a free dspeciality dining which was a surprise and a 50

Dollar gift card to the spa we found it on our bed the next night

We got the cheapest package and it was worth it we were married at the courthouse 3 months ago so this was basically jsut for family