Transportation from BCN airport to hotel

Merc

We will be arriving BCN Sept 8th and had heard there could be another taxis strike:o in September. What other options for transportation is there that are reputable. We have 7 adults. Thanks

We use Barcelona day tours for airport pick up and drop off at hotel for our last. Raise out of Barcelona. Good experience.

Thanks so much Maggieq. I will look them up:)

We have always been extremely pleased with Barcelona airport transfers by Bohigas.

Excellent clean vehicles friendly on time drivers child seats never had an issue with them.

Thanks I will also look them up...

I take the Aerobus and walk to my hotel near Plaza Catalunya, It also makes other stops. If your hotel is close to Pl Catalunya or Pl Espanya that is a very easy way to go as long as you are able to maneuver your luggage.

We will be arriving BCN Sept 8th and had heard there could be another taxis strike:o in September. What other options for transportation is there that are reputable. We have 7 adults. Thanks

If the hotel is near Playa Catalunya, you could use the Autobus.

I take the Aerobus and walk to my hotel near Plaza Catalunya, It also makes other stops. If your hotel is close to Pl Catalunya or Pl Espanya that is a very easy way to go as long as you are able to maneuver your luggage.

The best place to discuss this would be the Barcelona port board. However.....

My first thought was to say that the Aerobus is the best option, but given that there are 7 adults, it may well work out cheaper to book a van anyway. Even if the taxis are not on strike you would have to get two (depends on the amount of luggage you have).

I live in Spain and not heard anymore about strikes in near future , i often travel to BCN and have used the cheaper bus to plaza españa under 2 euros ,or as others have said Aerobus depends on where your hotel is ,and take note if there is a strike you could have also trouble using a shuttle ,pm me if you want me to keep you informed if i hear anything about future strikes.

With 7 adults with luggage, I would look at Zip Transfers. We've used them twice, once from the pier to the airport, and once from our hotel to the ship. they were very reasonably priced and on time.

We have always been extremely pleased with Barcelona airport transfers by Bohigas.

Excellent clean vehicles friendly on time drivers child seats never had an issue with them.

I have used them as well - prompt, courteous service. I would definitely recommend them. Eah time that have met me at the airport gate of my arriving flight with a sign.

With another couple that we met on our role call a few years back we booked a half day tour (I think it was with Barcelona Day tours). They picked us up, gave us an overview of the city and then brought us and all of our luggage to our hotel right in time for check in. The cost was only minimally more than a taxi and we got to see the city and not have to worry about what to do with ourselves or our luggage until we could check in!

I have used them as well - prompt, courteous service. I would definitely recommend them. Eah time that have met me at the airport gate of my arriving flight with a sign.

Thanks I have sent a message to them to take us from airport to hotel, from hotel to ship and then from ship back to airport...price was very reasonable for 7 adults each with luggage and carryons.

I live in Spain and not heard anymore about strikes in near future , i often travel to BCN and have used the cheaper bus to plaza españa under 2 euros ,or as others have said Aerobus depends on where your hotel is ,and take note if there is a strike you could have also trouble using a shuttle ,pm me if you want me to keep you informed if i hear anything about future strikes.

I had read here on CC that it could be sept or oct for another strike. We are staying at the hotel Barcelona Colonial...not sure where that is located. Just know suppose to be with in walking distance to shops and restaurants. Thanks for your reply I have contacted Bohigas and they are very reasonably priced

I had read here on CC that it could be sept or oct for another strike. We are staying at the hotel Barcelona Colonial...not sure where that is located. Just know suppose to be with in walking distance to shops and restaurants. Thanks for your reply I have contacted Bohigas and they are very reasonably priced

Hotel Colonial seems a good choice and you are much better of with the private transfer or taxi to get there ,how long are you in Barcelona the Monjuic fountain show is lovely to see but its not on every night its near Plaza España ,if you do go there you could also go to Barcelona Arena if you go in the lift to the top there are lots of restaurants.

Hotel Colonial seems a good choice and you are much better of with the private transfer or taxi to get there ,how long are you in Barcelona the Monjuic fountain show is lovely to see but its not on every night its near Plaza España ,if you do go there you could also go to Barcelona Arena if you go in the lift to the top there are lots of restaurants.

We arrive on sept 8th 10:00am stay over night, cruise out next day... thanks so much for all your info you have been a great help!:D

We ended up booking with Bohigas...they emailed me first this this morning all my details and pricing, they were so easy to work with. Thanks to all for their great wealth of information. I knew I could count on fellow CC’s.