Booked direct last week now price gone down

Saman

Hi i booked direct with RCI last week and have paid my deposit, the cruise before for the 3 of us was 3860 euros then went down to 3560 so i booked thinking i was getting a good deal and now its 3360 euros but only seem to be cabins on deck 9 we are booked on deck 8.

I read somewhere about calling in and they reduce the price ,is it worth a try the cruise is in may,and i'm booking in europe. :)

Hi i booked direct with RCI last week and have paid my deposit, the cruise before for the 3 of us was 3860 euros then went down to 3560 so i booked thinking i was getting a good deal and now its 3360 euros but only seem to be cabins on deck 9 we are booked on deck 8.

I read somewhere about calling in and they reduce the price ,is it worth a try the cruise is in may,and i'm booking in europe. :)

Of course!! Call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would certainly call them, unless E200 does not mean much. I would also call them ASAP as RCLs pricing are very dynamic.

It depends on the terms and conditions of the country you booked from, listed on the website in T&C or FAQ and varies from country to country.

No harm in phoning and trying but above advice is based on bookings made in US.

On conditions it states full refund till 50 days before so surely they would apply new price ,if not i could cancel and book again ,though not sure if worth the hassle ,i have called but they are closed over the weekend ,so will try on monday .

On conditions it states full refund till 50 days before so surely they would apply new price ,if not i could cancel and book again ,though not sure if worth the hassle ,i have called but they are closed over the weekend ,so will try on monday .

Try selecting the option for new bookings, that line is usually open 24/7, or at least it is in the US but I would assume their booking lines are open on the weekend in other countries.

I'm in Spain ,Only seems to be one number here and closed weekends , when i booked offer was 25 % off and 3rd passenger 50% now offer seems to be 30%off and 3rd passenger 50%.its not alot but with the 200 would cover probably some of our onboard spending .

I'm in Spain ,Only seems to be one number here and closed weekends

You can try calling RCCL international reservations at +1-305-341-0204 and they may be able to amend your reservation. Just select Europe from the prompt. They are open during the weekend too.

As prices can change daily...might be worth a shot.

-jani

I believe that there is a non refundable deposit on cruises booked in Europe due to their different consumer laws.

Only in some European countries. UK for example has a non-refundable deposit, but some others do not.

-jani

:Di called today , firstly they said the current Price they had coming up was higher than my reservation, Price that maybe i was seeing a Price without taxes , so i then asked if i could cancel my current booking and do a new one at the Price i had seen and they said yes , she told me to get a new online quote and phone them back.

So i got the new quote (different cabin but same category) and phoned back and they changed Price on my original booking , i think the cabin i had booked first was better.

Quite happy because now what i have saved nearly covers the tips !!!:D

:D

So i got the new quote (different cabin but same category) and phoned back and they changed Price on my original booking , i think the cabin i had booked first was better.:D

You could try calling back - with US bookings you can move free of charge to any available cabin if it's the same exact category.