Sip and sail on the princess star

cruisegranny5

Hello, I have a question and I can’t seem to find an answer. There is a sale on at princess cruises right now and carryings on into the spring of 2019. How does it work? On an advertisement it says “For free drinks for two” but when you go and read the fine print it says $56.00 pre person pre day, plus your taxes $68.00. It also reads that you can only order one drink pre serving. This package is regularly $98.00 pre day pre person, at a cap of 15 drinks in a twenty-four hour period.

I just don’t know. If anyone can clear this up for me that would be great.

Thanks,

Cruisegranny5

If your cruise is offered under the Sip 'n Sail, then there is no additional charge for beverages - it is included in the price. The 15 drink limit is for alcoholic drinks only - all other beverages are unlimited.

Hello, I have a question and I can’t seem to find an answer. There is a sale on at princess cruises right now and carryings on into the spring of 2019. How does it work? On an advertisement it says “For free drinks for two” but when you go and read the fine print it says $56.00 pre person pre day, plus your taxes $68.00. It also reads that you can only order one drink pre serving. This package is regularly $98.00 pre day pre person, at a cap of 15 drinks in a twenty-four hour period.

Thanks,

Cruisegranny5

The Premier Beverage package is not, nor has it ever been, $98 a day.

It's been $59.99+15% gratuity ($68) since Sept. 2017, when they raised the price.

The Sip and Sail promo includes the Beverage package for two for any cruise within the specific dates/terms+conditions ...

Thanks,

Cruisegranny5

The only free drink promo I see right now on the Star Princess for March through June 2019 is the Sip & Sale Promo. The value of the Premier Beverage Package is US$68.99/pp/day, calculated at a base price of US$59.99 + 15% gratuity = US$ 68.99/pp/day which is around CAN$91. I don't see any $98.00 anywhere. Is that an estimate of CAN$ by a T.A.?

If you book a cruise under this promo you receive the Premium Beverage Package as part of the fare and there are no other costs involved once on board. Check out your cruise on the Princess.com web site for all the fine print details regarding what is included and excluded from the package.

Go to the Princess website and read the information provided. Look for the cruise you are interested in. If it meets the time frame and you are looking at a balcony or above the terms and conditions will come up. It's very clear there. I think you must be seeing someone's "simplification" of the offer, maybe a TA's. You list Canada as your home so it may be different from the US promotions, good luck.