I am currently on a cruise on Allure of the Seas. Will answer questions.

I’m currently on Allure too. I’ve found this ship to be very warm, especially in the halls/elevators. Our cabin is warm at night too. Even with the air conditioning turned to the lowest level we still can t get it cool enough.

Just an FYI for those sailing her soon.

If you don’t mind me asking, how warm is “too warm” to you?

I need pants and long sleeves on inside if it’s below 76F (grew up in south Florida and I have zero cold tolerance), so a warmer temp in the main air-conditioned areas of the ship would actually be a huge perk to me as long as it’s not above low-80s.

I’m currently on Allure too. I’ve found this ship to be very warm, especially in the halls/elevators. Our cabin is warm at night too. Even with the air conditioning turned to the lowest level we still can t get it cool enough.

Just an FYI for those sailing her soon.

Call maintenance and have them change the air filter for your cabin. Also have them make sure the dial on the wall is actually working. It’s just a cover so while the dial be be all the way down, the mechanism behind it may not be.

We have had both situations so lessons learned.. enjoy your cruise..

is it possible to eat at any specialty restaurant with Ultimative dinning package on embarkation day?

Most of the time, Sabor is open for lunch. Sometimes Chops is open too. If you download the Royal App (free) and look at the schedule for your cruise, it shows the times for all restaurants.

How crowded was the ship in while y'all were in Nassau? We'll be on the Western itinerary in 37 days and we're hoping to get a nice ship day while docked in Nassau.

If you stay on the ship on port days, the ship is not crowded at all. you may have hot tubs or pools all to yourself. today I didn't go ashore to Costa Maya, and my son and I were often the only people in the kids pools and hot tub.

How crowded was the ship in while y'all were in Nassau? We'll be on the Western itinerary in 37 days and we're hoping to get a nice ship day while docked in Nassau.
If you stay on the ship on port days, the ship is not crowded at all. you may have hot tubs or pools all to yourself. today I didn't go ashore to Costa Maya, and my son and I were often the only people in the kids pools and hot tub.

Just wondering who the entertainers are in Schooners and Bow & Stern? And your thoughts on them. Thanks. Sailing Allure in 31 days!!!

I didn't go there, but I see in the evening planner Shivon Coelho and Paul Sainsbury. also, I don't remember where it was, but in one of the clubs one night there was some awesome jazz being performed.

Were the beaches free of seaweed?

I went to Blue Lagoon island around Nassau. It was fine. I went to the Mayan Princess Resort on Roatan. The beach was nice. I didnt do a beach in Cozumel. in Costa Maya, I saw tons of seaweed beside the pier but didn't go to an actual beach.

Love the reply about collect towels at 8am :'):'). We are sailing on Allure in a few weeks - how does the towel system work - do you have to show your pass, do you have to return same day - we were thinking of getting towels day previous for early excursion.

Thanks Gill

Love the reply about collect towels at 8am :'):'). We are sailing on Allure in a few weeks - how does the towel system work - do you have to show your pass, do you have to return same day - we were thinking of getting towels day previous for early excursion.

Thanks Gill

They scan your seapass to check out a towel. You can get them whenever you want and return them whenever. At the end of the week you will be charged $25 for any that are unreturned.

Thanks Gill

You have to show your SeaPass card. You can keep the towels checked out the entire cruise, just check them back in before the end of the cruise else they will charge you $25 per towel.

Thanks. Question about muster drill - sometime the drill has been done inside, other ships on deck and sometimes with/without life jackets. How is it done on Allure? Reason I’m asking is that as it’s a huge ship everyone will be going the same way and I just want to try to plan what to do before/after to avoid the crowds.

Gill

Thanks. Question about muster drill - sometime the drill has been done inside, other ships on deck and sometimes with/without life jackets. How is it done on Allure? Reason I’m asking is that as it’s a huge ship everyone will be going the same way and I just want to try to plan what to do before/after to avoid the crowds.

Gill

No life jackets, all inside.

Gill

All muster locations are inside with the exception of those held in the Aquatheatre.

I will be sailing on Allure in 64 days. I was wondering regarding the on board entertainment, do you have to reserve your seats in advanced? Thanks for taking all of our questions.

You don’t have to but without a reservation you will have to wait in the standby line which they allow in 20 minutes before the show. You do need a reservation for the adult comedy show as it’s a small venue. No reserved seats just reserved general admission.

Thanks Gill

Royal Caribbean will have a towel station just outside of the ship each day while in port. By the way, they didn't generally count how many towels I turned in, which is kind of weird. I guess they trusted that I turned them all in.

For the towel situation, why not just hold on to a towel? Why do you even need a towel station open? If you need an extra towel, just go out on deck at 8AM, there is lots of towels just laying on chairs.

Love it <3<3<3. Thanks for the laugh!!

We sometimes check out four towels to keep in our cabin. You can check out as many as you like -- just turn them in by the last day.