Diamond Member

we are diamond due to being Elite with Celebrity.

Sailing on Indeoendance with friends next week

Who say that Diamond members get 30% off of the

Drinks package if booked on board.

Is this correct please.

Thank you.

No discounts onboard for Diamond. Only Diamond Plus (30%) and Pinnacle (40%)

I'm afraid that you no longer get this - it was very short lived.

You do however get access to the Diamond Lounge with complimentary drinks for 3 1/2hr every night ( much better than the 2 hr window on X (IMHO). You can also drink at any bar during that same time window off the same drinks menu.

i'm afraid that you no longer get this - it was very short lived.

You do however get access to the diamond lounge with complimentary drinks for 3 1/2hr every night ( much better than the 2 hr window on x (imho). You can also drink at any bar during that same time window off the same drinks menu. three drinks per night - vouchers on your seapass card.

:) :) :)

we are diamond due to being Elite with Celebrity.

Sailing on Indeoendance with friends next week

Who say that Diamond members get 30% off of the

Drinks package if booked on board.

Is this correct please.

Thank you.

These are the benefits you should see on board:

Anthem_Diamond_sheet.jpg

I'm afraid that you no longer get this - it was very short lived.

You do however get access to the Diamond Lounge with complimentary drinks for 3 1/2hr every night ( much better than the 2 hr window on X (IMHO). You can also drink at any bar during that same time window off the same drinks menu.

But do D+ still get 30% off? DD is waffling about whether she wants one or not, and we will be D+ by the time of our holiday sailing. If we get that discount, no point in booking it in advance?

But do D+ still get 30% off? DD is waffling about whether she wants one or not, and we will be D+ by the time of our holiday sailing. If we get that discount, no point in booking it in advance?

Yes

Yes, but the onboard price will be higher, so 30% off on board may or may NOT be a better price than what you can get in your Cruise Planner.

Monitor the prices in the Cruise Planner and make a semi-informed decision. (semi-informed because the onboard price will be unknown until you are onboard. :) )

Oh, holiday sailing. Just caught this. REALLY watch the Cruise Planner pricing. You may be very unhappy with onboard pricing.

Also, is she in your cabin or in her own cabin? If she is in your cabin, ALL adults must purchase the deluxe beverage package if one does.

And is she D+ on her own points?

Oh, holiday sailing. Just caught this. REALLY watch the Cruise Planner pricing. You may be very unhappy with onboard pricing.

Also, is she in your cabin or in her own cabin? If she is in your cabin, ALL adults must purchase the deluxe beverage package if one does.

And is she D+ on her own points?

Fortunately, (or un, depending on how you look at it) I'm already on file with RCL. I don't have to purchase a package. Can't drink alcohol, sodas, juice or coffee.

She will be D+ on her own points.

Hate the uncertainty of onboard pricing.

:) :) :)

Thanks for pointing out my glaring omission... I went to get the pic from my iPhone ..then forgot... senior moment.

So slightly late.. here is the menu.

Fill your boots in the lounge, or 3 at a bar [emoji6]

df24696612f57f73d58767e8977d6a67.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk