Extra day in layover city possible with ezair?

Just starting my research. DD & I will fly to Dublin in June for BI cruise. Ezair has flight with 2 hour layover in Iceland, a country on our bucket list. Does ezair allow flights a day early for the layover city rather than destination city? I'll call princess, but wanted to know if anyone has experience or knowledge about doing this. Thanks for any info.

eZAir will allow you to fly into just about any city in Europe and a month or more prior to your embarkation date. If you change your arrival date, additional cities will appear.

After changing your arrival date and selecting Dublin, see what itineraries come up. Playing with your arrival time in Dublin may show different stopover cities...hopefully you'll get lucky.

Thank you Lew & sknight. It sounds like it's definitely doable. We've had great experiences with princess ezair prices & itineraries, so I was sure hoping I could do this through them. Glad to learn I can.

I think you've got a couple of options. One was already mentioned. Use Icelandair.

The other is to use EZ Air and book to Iceland. Spend as long as you want in Iceland and then book yourself from Iceland to Dublin.

my experience has been that intra Europe fares are pretty cheap. Of course this is something you'll need to play around with but it is an option.

It is something we will be checking for ourselves next year. Our cruise is out of Copenhagen. will probably use EZ Air to fly to Prague which has been on my bucket list for a long time. Then fly from Prague to Copenhagen on our own to pick up the cruise.

Just starting my research. DD & I will fly to Dublin in June for BI cruise. Ezair has flight with 2 hour layover in Iceland, a country on our bucket list. Does ezair allow flights a day early for the layover city rather than destination city? I'll call princess, but wanted to know if anyone has experience or knowledge about doing this. Thanks for any info.

Can't answer your question regarding EZ Air. I do know that Icelandic air has a layover provision, I think up to 3 days, if you book with them.

Iceland Air would be your best bet.

They have a very nice Hotel in Reykjavik.

We did not stay there; we stayed in Hostels.

My Son and I spent five days, last Sept, driving around Iceland on Route 1 (Ring Road)

A two lane, mostly paved road; no guard rails.

IF you plan on renting a car to explore; I suggest a four wheel drive.

The so called "F" roads are not recommended for two wheel drive.

The "F" roads go to the sights.

Get cinder/chip insurance.

Gas stations are few and far between.

Even, if closed, the pumps are still working and you can get gas,

with a CC.

It is something we will be checking for ourselves next year. Our cruise is out of Copenhagen. will probably use EZ Air to fly to Prague which has been on my bucket list for a long time. Then fly from Prague to Copenhagen on our own to pick up the cruise.
We're doing that itinerary this year...

We fly to Prague next Sunday, the 26th, then on to Copenhagen on September 2nd. We'll meet up with the Regal on the 8th for the TA to New York.

Our eZAir flights outbound BTV - JFK - PRG; homebound LGA - BTV cost just $360 each! We're flying SAS from PRG to CPH.

See you onboard the Regal...

Did some looking --

WOW Airlines has direct flights from DFW to KEF (Reykjavik)

Fairly reasonable.

Do not know if EZ Air has any deals with WOW.

Worth a call to Princess to find out

Have a great trip.