Leaving on Oasis this Sunday Star Class...anyone interested in live review?

amybk27

Hi! Today we are leaving Michigan and are flying into Orlando. I am in my mid 30s and am traveling with my 7 year old daughter, my younger brother, and mom. We will be in a Star Loft Suite. I love reading all the reviews, but I know they can get redundant. Is anyone interested?

afcd9e70d4c259f1fd3ce90b2f6d475a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 more days!!! Who is your genie? Ours is Hannah.

Joyce is our genie. So far communication has been excellent. can't wait for first Star Class experience.

mac_tlc

Hi! Today we are leaving Michigan and are flying into Orlando. I am in my mid 30s and am traveling with my 7 year old daughter, my younger brother, and mom. We will be in a Star Loft Suite. I love reading all the reviews, but I know they can get redundant. Is anyone interested?

afcd9e70d4c259f1fd3ce90b2f6d475a.jpg

I would love to read your live review!!

We had Joyce in June when we were in Star loft 1718. She was awesome. We met Hannah also. She is also very nice. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of if we weren’t with Joyce at the time. Have fun!

Let me know if you have any question.

We had Joyce in June when we were in Star loft 1718. She was awesome. We met Hannah also. She is also very nice. She went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of if we weren’t with Joyce at the time. Have fun!

Let me know if you have any question.

Oh I’m so glad to hear that. Her communication has been great. She must be new as I couldn’t find any information on her.

A little background on us: We all love to cruise and our Loyal to Royal, but have been on carnival and princess. We were on the Allure, with my dad instead of my brother, in February. We booked an owner’s suite, but had the most amazing surprise when we tried to get into our room only to realize they had upgraded us to a star lift suite (1720)! We received all the perks of star class minus the pay. It ended up working in Royal’s favor as we now are booking star class because we enjoyed it so much.

We land in Orlando tonight and are staying at the Hyatt Grand Cypress. We are renting a car and will drive down Sunday morning, return car, and shuttle to port. We have arranged a 12:00 arrival with our genie.

Joyce has been around for awhile. She was on vacation right before we had her on Oasis and she replaced Smitha who is now on vacation.

She is awesome with kids. My teenage son formed a great bond with her. They are still in touch.

Have a great time. It was so exciting getting to the terminal and seeing Joyce for the first time!

We are in 8330 for Thanksgiving on Oasis. Would love to read any information from both of you!!

Can't promise a live blow by blow review, but I'll try to contribute to the thread so long as the OP doesn't mind. I will also be on PERISCOPE frequently, username is @mcoretto. Follow along for some live scopes.

mac_tlc

Can't promise a live blow by blow review, but I'll try to contribute to the thread so long as the OP doesn't mind. I will also be on PERISCOPE frequently, username is @mcoretto. Follow along for some live scopes.

mac_tlc

Please join on in!

Definitely interested! We'll be sailing our first Star Class sailing in March on Harmony in a Star Loft! Any info is good info. There hasn't been a live Star Class review for a while so excited to follow along.

And mac_tlc...looking forward to your scopes [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums