Good Reading the “Destination Collection”

need2cruisesoon

Mine just came in the mail as well. I’m only at Ruby status but I do have 3 future cruises booked. What is the difference between this and the Cruise Atlas you receive as a perk for Platinum and Elite?

I am thinking that it is the Cruise Atlas, with a new name.

Got ours a few days ago - the only thing that struck me as something different that I hadn’t seen before was a chart of all of the ships which shows which amenities/venues are on each ship. It may have been in previous atlases or brochures etc. but I don’t recall seeing it. I did (sadly) note that Crooners is not shown on the deck plans for the Sky, which makes me think that Le Mer, which loosely translates to “you’ll not get MY money” is a done deal. Can’t see them going to print if it weren’t. Phooey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone else notice that it lists the inaugural cruise for the Sky Princess as being after her first scheduled cruises in October of 2019. In the atlas it says December 4th, 2019 for her inagural cruise. Perhaps it's because her inaugural run in the Caribbean? It does say that December 4th 3 day voyage is her inagural voyage. I guess it's the difference between hard and soft openings?

Anyone else notice that it lists the inaugural cruise for the Sky Princess as being after her first scheduled cruises in October of 2019. In the atlas it says December 4th, 2019 for her inagural cruise. Perhaps it's because her inaugural run in the Caribbean? It does say that December 4th 3 day voyage is her inagural voyage. I guess it's the difference between hard and soft openings?

Maybe it means Inaugural Season?

We booked the actual inaugural Oct 20th 14 day Med from Athens to Rome.

Notice ***** is barely mentioned, I believe on 1 page and the statement is made that ***** has firewall higher than most banks but and this is key...if you don’t want it you can decline and get a card instead. I have been home the past couple of weeks and read more CC than usual and every opinion under the sun has been expressed. It seemed to be the reason many are cruising at least on CC posts. Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I was young, the Sears catalog was our Christmas Wish Book. Now the Princess catalog is.

Amen to that! I always loved browsing through that catalog when I was young. Now that I'm older, I get the same thrill from the Princess version. ;)