Received an email upgrade

Hey all have received an email offer for the potential for a paid upgrade , this is the second time different sailing that I have received this email , I’ve always hit add to list , but have never been contacted with the offer

My question has anyone been contacted with the upgrade

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey all have received an email offer for the potential for a paid upgrade , this is the second time different sailing that I have received this email , I’ve always hit add to list , but have never been contacted with the offer

Thats great. Did you book direct or with a TA?

We got an upgrade email today too.

I received an upsell email several weeks ago, put my name on the list, and have yet to get a call. Of course I'm still 59 days out and I'm told upsell calls may or may not be made once you are within the 30 day window. We shall see. I currently have an OV Balcony and the upsell was to a JS. Considering I paid $1975 for my OV balcony for 4 on Allure, the upsell is for $650, and currently the JS are running about $5000 for a family of 4. It will be a home run if I actually get the call... If not, I'm perfectly content to stay in our OV Balcony. : )

We just received an upgrade email for a 4 night Empress of the Seas cruise from an Oceanview to a JS for $500. In my mind it doesn't seem worth it for that short of a cruise (we leave next Thursday). Any thoughts from those who have sailed on the Empress?

Also got an upgrade email although directed to my daughter who is the third person in our Grand Suite (?) but I hit the the button to add us to the list. Currently I only see owners suites still available for our sailing. What the heck, worth seeing if they make an offer.

When we got an upsell call, the call came from (866) 562-7625. I knew it was Royal Caribbean, it came through as unknown.

THANKS!!! I will keep an ear open and eyes wide...lol...The email didnt make any offer just asked us if we wanted to be added to a list if an upgrade became available...We are in a GS but dont see any rooms available higher than that for the Allure October 28 sailing.

THANKS!!! I will keep an ear open and eyes wide...lol...The email didnt make any offer just asked us if we wanted to be added to a list if an upgrade became available...We are in a GS but dont see any rooms available higher than that for the Allure October 28 sailing.

You're welcome. The email we got today didn't have an offer either, just asked if we wanted to be added to the list. We also have a GS and there haven't been any suites available for a while. Ours is the September 2nd sailing of Oasis.

We got the email a while for an upsell from an OV to a balcony for 250.00. Yesterday we got a call saying that balconies were sold out for our sailing but a Jr suite was available for a 550.00. We did accept. This is for Serenade of the seas in October.

My primary question is did all of you who received this email book directly with Royal Caribbean or did any of you use a TA? Our January Harmony cruise is booked through a TA.

I booked direct through RCI and so did my daughter..we got our email at the same time

I was booked in an Inside Guaranty at a great rate.

About 12 weeks prior to my sailing, I received and accepted the email offer to be called for an upgrade to an OV cabin for $400.

Then 7 weeks prior to my sailing I received another email notifying me that I could expect a call with an offer to upgrade.

The following day the call came. The OV were no longer available, but was offered a balcony for an additional $200. I grabbed it. In the end, I paid the going rate for an inside cabin but enjoyed a balcony cabin instead.

If you choose the offer, you do need to pay on the spot. So, have your phone and your credit card close by. ;)