Diamond Plus Luggage Tags

My parents turned Diamond + in June. According to RCI website they should have Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags.

What are Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags? Are they something like leather luggage labels?

Are they sent to their home address or do you have to request them on their next cruise? They have cruise since turning DP and did not receive them.

My parents turned Diamond + in June. According to RCI website they should have Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags.

What are Royal Caribbean Logo Identification Luggage Tags? Are they something like leather luggage labels?

Are they sent to their home address or do you have to request them on their next cruise? They have cruise since turning DP and did not receive them.

If I remember correctly they're mailed to you but it takes awhile.

Should be sent to home address.

I would not set expectations too high on these. They are cheap plastic and ours broke by about the second or third trip.

Hello,

They are worse than cheap!

For the OP, they are a simple piece of credit card sized white plastic with (from memory as mine is long gone) the Diamond Plus banner printed down one side and nothing else thereon apart from a slit to put the plastic cord to attach card to case.

Another one of life's great disappointments.

Regards,

Cublet

Well maybe I'm the exception.....I've had and used ours for many many years/trips. Their a faux leather (dark navy blue) with a snap cover over the ID information...and buckle to secure onto my luggage carrier strap.

Well maybe I'm the exception.....I've had and used ours for many many years/trips. Their a faux leather (dark navy blue) with a snap cover over the ID information...and buckle to secure onto my luggage carrier strap.

We never got any kind of leather look, snap cover version. Just a plastic card with logo.

That must have been the exception. Ours were the cheap white ones which broke upon first use.

Of course !

Like you said...many years ago ! Everything was better then especially where cruiselines are concerned. Nothing but cutbacks now.

I still think cruising is your best bang for your buck but love having the memories of how things used to be.

Sounds like the ones we received from Celebrity years ago. Except ours are black. We are still using for all our vacations 25 years later.

This is what they look like. Are you sure that you are not confusing them with something you received as a C&A gift on your bed, back when they were giving "welcome back" gifts?

This is the current version. Yours may come complete.

D+Tag.jpg

Exactly what ours look like. There’s not even a place on the back to put your name and address so they’re basically useless; only good to flaunt your status.

+1^.

And I love the picture showing it's already broken. ;)

RCI: Save the money, get rid of these...and replace them with those nice little basket of goodies we used to get instead. :D

+1^.

And I love the picture showing it's already broken. ;)

RCI: Save the money, get rid of these...and replace them with those nice little basket of goodies we used to get instead. :D

I agree.

I got a card with ours thanking us for our loyalty but was surprised that our names were not on the back so not really a luggage label of any use except for flaunting our status on our hand luggage when we go on P&O Ventura on Friday.

Why does it seam that royal is not takeing care of it's loyal customers as some other cruise lines are doing? When you get to a certain tier you expect to be treated what you worked to get there for. Seam's crown & anchor lost there way over the year's not putting the WOW in it any more now it's all about the all mighty DOLLAR not about person or an I just blowing smoke out my ass now? We got to diamond + in 9 year's because I wanted the perk's as my last cruise don't know if it was worth it.

Why does it seam that royal is not takeing care of it's loyal customers as some other cruise lines are doing? When you get to a certain tier you expect to be treated what you worked to get there for. Seam's crown & anchor lost there way over the year's not putting the WOW in it any more now it's all about the all mighty DOLLAR not about person or an I just blowing smoke out my ass now? We got to diamond + in 9 year's because I wanted the perk's as my last cruise don't know if it was worth it.

Hello,

Simples. RCI is only interested in the 'hardware' and nothing else.

Regards,

Cublet