Meet & Mingle Door Signs

• Administrators

Download the "Official" Door sign here!

Doorsign

You will need Adobe reader to download the doorsign.

If you do not have Adobe reader, you can download here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

Laura

Edited by LauraS
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Laura, I was wondering if you could help me. I would like to download the door sign, I do have adobe reader, but it will only let me print it as is, I can not figure out how to download it or add my name. Sometimes when someone Emails it to me, it can then be down loaded. My Email address is Watermanfunari@aol.com Also I wanted to ask you, if it can be changed a bit when I am cruising on Celebrity, like where it say mix and mingle, I would then change to Cruise Connection ect. This is the best sign yet. I would just like to modify it if nessasary. Let me know if this can be done and also Email it to me if it is not to much trouble. Thanks in advance.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

I made my own door sign w/magnetic paper from Staples. Just with our name, town and state and cruise critic name. Does any one know if the magnetic paper will stick to the doors on Royal Car. Serenade?

My hubby thinks it is silly. I am taking it anyway. I also made up a business card with our name and email. Last cruise we kept talking about exchanging info but never actually did it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering about that post where the poster asked if the magnetic door signs would work. They never did get an answer. I am wondering the same!?? Are the doors magnetic? We have magnetic signs we want to use.

Thanks for the reply on this site.:confused:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to recommend a "FREE" source for magnetic sheets - use the ones you get from real estate agents, pizza delivery places etc. Cut them up and glue them to the 4 corners of your door sign!!

• Like 1

Hi,

Do all cruise lines let you put up signs? I've been "cruisin" the boards and don't find that info on HAL. We're going on the Oosterdam in May but I've been looking at RCL for future trips. I like the layout of their ships. :confused:

Love the sign.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the nice gesture...door sign worked perfectly from the geocities site.

We are going on the Jewel of the Sea Trans-Atlantic May 1-18 and can't

wait to meet others on cruise critic on that cruise or some other future one!

JoyTravels

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know that I ever saw the question answered so thought I would chime in. Thanks for the pdf files too, they're great, saved to use on our cruise next year.

We just returned from the Jewel, we had two cabins one for us and one for DS (15) and DD (9). About a week before we left we got together and did up two signs for our doors and printed on the magnetic paper. We used Word and Power Point with different clip art pictures to make ours. We had a lot of fun trying out different pictures and text before deciding on what we wanted.

No we wouldn't have had any problem finding our room but the signs are a neat touch and it helps out anyone else that's looking for your cabin.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bassnote_1!

The sign looks great. We are going on the VOS this Friday (June 3rd) and I was trying to find the magnetic paper and had almost given up. The Staples and Office Depot by me don't seem to carry the printable full page magnetic sheets any longer.

I went to Wally World (Walmart) today for a last minute pick up of some travel items and just on a whim went down the office supply ailse and there they were! If anyone is looking for these they are:

Avery Ink Jet Magnetic Sheets (5 pack) Avery Item #3270

Walmart's Item #007278203270

Walmart's price $7.84

Thanks again! :)

TeddyTexas