Private guides for Lisbon

We are planning a stay in Portugal following a transatlantic cruise and would like some recommendations for private guides. If you have had a good experience, would you please share it? Thank you!

Carla Carita, MyWayTours www.mywaytours.pt. Email Carla at carlacarita@gmail.com . Carla speaks perfect English and is veryknowable about the history and sights of Portugal. She provides the perfect wayto see the sights of Portugal on your shore excursion.

Click on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50021190&postcount=371 for video and more information.

Ron

Carla Carita, MyWayTours www.mywaytours.pt. Email Carla at carlacarita@gmail.com . Carla speaks perfect English and is veryknowable about the history and sights of Portugal. She provides the perfect wayto see the sights of Portugal on your shore excursion.

Click on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50021190&postcount=371 for video and more information.

Ron

I can heartily endorse Carla Carita as well. We had a very nice two days with her and her associate last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Top Ten Tours has given us some of the best days in Europe we've had. We used them initially in 2012, and again this spring. We will be returning to Lisbon in November and will use them again. Great vehicles, outstanding English, listens intently to what you like, and will make suggestions to tailor the day as they get to know you. In addition to laid back and stress-free touring, our guides have really opened our eyes to the culture of the Portuguese people. http://www.toptentours.eu/index.php?module=private-tours

• 1 month later...

We just stayed in Lisbon for four nights prior to our cruise. We found WeHateTourismTours.com to be the perfect tour for us. We had lunch one day with them (turned out we were the only ones along with Gonzo our guide) and enjoyed eating, drinking and talking about all things local with him. We also took their tour to Sintra with 8 total. So a small group and we did a few things out of the ordinary. Check them out and I think you could arrange private tours as well.

• 2 weeks later...
We just stayed in Lisbon for four nights prior to our cruise. We found WeHateTourismTours.com to be the perfect tour for us. We had lunch one day with them (turned out we were the only ones along with Gonzo our guide) and enjoyed eating, drinking and talking about all things local with him. We also took their tour to Sintra with 8 total. So a small group and we did a few things out of the ordinary. Check them out and I think you could arrange private tours as well.

Just sent them an email about 10 min ago. Their web site is hilarious!

Any feedback from people that they will absolutely get us back to the ship in time? Arv =+- 7-8 am..Sail away 5-6ish