Salsa, Salsa and Margaritas

rolltidebama

We enjoyed it a lot. Lots of fun, food and margaritas! Don’t get suckered into buying the RomPope there though (Mexican liquer) It’s yummy but they sell the little bottles like 4 for $25. Great if you want for gifts but if you want for yourself, you can get a full size bottle at the mall area going back to the ship for $9. At least a year and a half ago that was the price. Anyway, the excursion was fun and different if you’re not into snorkeling or the beach.

My niece and I did this last year in Cozmel and I agree it was a lot of fun. Leaders were lively and fun and everyone there really joined in with the salsa making (and drinking of course) We had a great time. Can't say the margarita's were the best I've had a bit watery but really didn't matter since having so much fun with the salsa making etc.

I'm actually going again with my sister when we go to Mazatlan. Hopefully it will be in as lovely a location as it was in Cozumel.

As a side note my niece bought a Tshirt "intoxicologist" that she loved, it was black and unfortunately took it to my house with white cats...big mistake and couldn't get the hair out.

Called to see if I could re-order a new one for her and they said "hey we have someone coming to the states, tell you what we'll send you one as a gift" and they did. Talk about unexpected. Fun people who love what they do.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
What does it cost?

Must be booked with your cruise line, Norwegian $125, Carnival $94, Royal Caribbean $99.

Norwegian is the most expensive, but with their Latitudes tier discount and shore excursion credit perk, it can be less costly. There are copy cat salsa making & dancing excursions in other ports which cost a fair bit less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i did salsa n salsa a few years back and it was a blast!!! we drank plenty of tequila while making all the different salsa's and then they tried teaching a group of tipsy cruisers how to salsa, it was hilarious. i did book mine directly with salsa n salsa and took a taxi to the hotel since it was cheaper that way than what the cruise line price was.

DSCF1444.JPG

DSCF1446.JPG

• 2 weeks later...