Celebrity Western Carribean cruise December 1st 2018

tme555

If the OP is on the Equinox and is trying to figure out if Captain Kate will be in charge of the ship, it appears from other postings on a different thread, she is due to step off on November 17. I'm sorry I don't know who alternates with her, I don't follow all the captain schedules as closely as others do. Maybe someone else will jump in and be able to provide a name.

Does anyone know who the Captain is for this Cruise

Sorry for omitting Ship. This was my first post, After reading an article about The First female Cruise ship Captain

( Captain Kate McCue) of the Equinox. I wanted to see if she would be on duty for the December 1st 2018 cruise. After my post a friend had already inquired with Celebrity and found out she would be on Vacation. The Captain for the Dec.1st sailing is Captain Dimitrios Manetas. Thank you for reply's.

Sorry for omitting Ship. This was my first post, After reading an article about The First female Cruise ship Captain

( Captain Kate McCue) of the Equinox. I wanted to see if she would be on duty for the December 1st 2018 cruise. After my post a friend had already inquired with Celebrity and found out she would be on Vacation. The Captain for the Dec.1st sailing is Captain Dimitrios Manetas. Thank you for reply's.

Captain Kate is NOT the FIRST female cruise ship captain. There have been prior female captains on Royal Caribbean (2007) and Cunard and perhaps other lines. But she is the first AMERICAN female cruise ship captain.

http://crew-center.com/female-cruise-ship-captains