do they have room service for breakfast on your balcony?

SeaBands

we saw pictures on their web site showing people eating on their balcony.

It is shown as, on offer, with the quote of, "Not included on all ships or itineraries". You would need to inquire for any particular sailing, if it is a particular interest to you.

NRayH

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:40 AM, alexandra cruiser said:

Odd, says it on web for the new ships.That a a deal breaker for us. LOVE the b fast comfort of room service..

Anyone else have same exp??

We departed the Constitution on 16 April.  Room service was available (not sure about disembarkation Day -- I would doubt that).

We did not use it however -- we prefer the Dining Salon.  Creatures of routine, I guess??

NRayH 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:48 AM, dfb said:

Just off Independence. No room service.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:40 AM, alexandra cruiser said:

Odd, says it on web for the new ships.That a a deal breaker for us. LOVE the b fast comfort of room service..

Anyone else have same exp??

I don't think Independence qualifies as a "new" ship.  ACL appears to be migrating toward larger ships (i.e., more than 100 passengers), so not surprised that room service is not provided for the smaller ships such as Independence.  (ACL ought to show room service  in the "Amenities" section for each ship, and show the year built, but they don't.)  The two ships we've been on, Constitution and America, both had breakfast room service.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, SeaBands said:

we saw pictures on their web site showing people eating on their balcony.

On their newest ships, all the cabins have balconies (which for the most part) are larger than some of the small balconies of previous ships.  So, it has been a point of emphasis in much of their recent advertising.  the folks that we spoke with, who had taken advantage of "breakfast on the balcony" seemed to have enjoyed it.  it is just something that we do not usually partake of.  on the older ships, with smaller balconies, we think, it would be somewhat restrictive, if even offered.

NRayH

Edited by Ray in NH
Spelling