Perfect cruise pants (ladies)

Debbdo

I ordered & just received the perfect cruise pants...they are reversible (so 2 options with 1 pair of pants!), great fabric, a tummy control panel (very comfortable!) I highly recommend them.

https://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Tummy-Control-Reversible-Ankle-Pants.product.A309694.html?sc=CSWB

Hi, I saw them the other day...…...congrats on the purchase. They get excellent reviews too:). I have never purchased any of her stuff but those look really nice. The prints look muted so not "in your face";)

I have 2pairs from this line from quite a few years ago that I still wear around the house...the quality was very good. So I'm thinking of ordering these. I don't like ankle pants so I may order tall so they are long enough.

I have 2pairs from this line from quite a few years ago that I still wear around the house...the quality was very good. So I'm thinking of ordering these. I don't like ankle pants so I may order tall so they are long enough.

I am 5'3" and the regular fits me perfectly in length. Had I wanted it to be a true ankle pant, I would have had to order the petite. Hope this helps you.

I just received my 2 pairs of these pants in the tall....they fit great and the quality looks good, but I haven't washed them yet. I'm 5'6" and the tall gives me plenty of length. I usually don't wear pants other than black but ordered one in the wine color and like it. Thank you Debbdo for posting this... I never check QVC site anymore.

I just received my 2 pairs of these pants in the tall....they fit great and the quality looks good, but I haven't washed them yet. I'm 5'6" and the tall gives me plenty of length. I usually don't wear pants other than black but ordered one in the wine color and like it. Thank you Debbdo for posting this... I never check QVC site anymore.

So glad you were able to get the right length! I haven't worn mine yet, but it did wash them and they wash beautifully. No wrinkles. You are very welcome. I check QVC often and love to get a good deal, which I feel these are.

• 2 weeks later...
I do not see special sizes namely Tall...

I actually have short inseam, but long rise, and I don't mind if the bottoms 'stack' on my shoes. I rather like it!

On the right side of the picture, there are three options, regular, petite and tall. Just click on the option you want, and it will bring up another page with them:

Make a selection below to view full product details:

Women with Control Regular Renee's Reversibles Ankle Pants

$44.12

Shop Now

Women with Control Petite Renee's Reversibles Ankle Pants

$44.12

Shop Now

Women with Control Tall Renee's Reversibles Ankle Pants

$44.12

Shop Now

• 1 year later...

I have ended up with three pair of these pants (in the regular not tall). I have black/splatter, merlot/brocade, and stone/camo. I see there are one or two new-to-me colors: Smoke/Jungle and (may not be brand new?) Olive/Reptile. @Debbdo's link in post #1 still works to see them!

I find them quite warm, too warm most of the time in So.California, but they were perfect in October in northern Central Europe. And now we have both Alaskan and No.Atlantic cruises booked!

My "normal" colors are bright coral, turquoise, eggplant, red, teal... while these tend to the muted jewel tones. That's OK because they are for a specific "other" climate, so I have obtained some waffle-weave henleys and sweatshirts that go with the pants and the chillier weather! 

I was just remembering where I first learned of these pants and thought I'd dredge the thread up for anyone who wasn't around sixteen months ago.

• Like 2

I've bought these as well....awesome pants!  I've used them for our cruises.  They are a little bit on the warmer side, however they are nice in the evening going to the dining room and to shows.  I pair them with one of my longer blouses.  Made very well and if you are a light packer like I am, you get two different looks out of one pair of pants.

• Like 1